Product Manager - Internal Services
About the Role:
As a product manager in the Internal Services team, you will be responsible for creating and delivering platform features that apply across most HashiCorp enterprise products. You will be working with both internal and external stakeholders to define and prioritize features.
Additionally, the work will also involve driving feature adoption and leading process changes across teams jointly with the program management team. The internal stakeholders you will be working with include Product, Engineering, Customer Success, Customer Support and IT teams, and external stakeholders include our enterprise customers and community practitioners.
The work will require you to understand the impact of infrastructure decisions on customer experience and internal product teams. You will be writing requirement documents that guide and prioritize the development roadmap for the team and subsequently work with the team to design, deliver, and iterate on the right solutions. You will be responsible for the vision and roadmap for the infrastructure services you own.
In this role, you can expect to:
- Speak to a variety of stakeholders and use a data-driven approach to define what problems we need to solve. Find the essence of the issues customers are having and help communicate them to your engineering team.
- Distill and prioritize infrastructure dependencies in a manner that brings the most value to customers while balancing the business and technical priorities.
- Work with GTM teams on the messaging and adoption of the new features and modules.
- Communicate clearly, as a remote company it’s important for us to be able to write well to share our research and results.
- Work on features, releases, and improvements from start to finish with engineering and design. Own the user feedback cycle and represent it in the team.
- Bring your own unique experiences to discussions and regularly challenge us to embrace new perspectives and approaches.
You should apply for this role if:
- You have 2+ years in product management and 3+ years of strong technical background in infrastructure or DevOps.
- You have experience in designing and managing cloud infrastructures in AWS, Azure, or GCP. Additionally, you might have certifications on these platforms.
- You have prior experience in enterprise license management systems.
- You excel in an agile environment based on constant iterative development.
- You’re a proactive communicator who prizes clear and transparent communication.
- You have experience writing technically for an audience of varying technical experience levels.
- You thrive in collaborative environments and are eager to give and receive feedback.
- You actively look for opportunities to make improvements; whether to product, process, or organization.
- You’re looking for an opportunity to leverage the rapid growth of a successful product to hone your product management skills and continue growing in your career.
Attributes we look for in successful product managers:
- Listening to understand
- Explain complex ideas simply
- Written, verbal, and visual communication skills