Senior Growth Product Manager
Who are we?
At Polly, we show up every day to realize a world where every voice is empowered to transform work. Our engagement app captures instant response on Slack, Teams, and Zoom, helping remote and hybrid teams make data-driven decisions instantly.
Who uses Polly?
We have over a million users to date and are relied upon by thousands of companies (including many Fortune 100). We are sought out by distributed, hybrid, and remote organizations who are obsessed with measuring experiences and empowering voices. We take that seriously.
Want to meet us?
We are ambitious, kind, and intentional in our work. Every second counts at an early stage startup; we look for teammates who can act with urgency, ask thoughtful questions, and quickly navigate the unknowns that come to light when building from scratch. We are a fully remote, distributed team located in various parts of the US, Canada, and Pakistan.
Who are you?
You are first and foremost, curious. You harness this curiosity and let it launch you into solving complex business problems. You love a good challenge and see breaking things as a necessity in order to build better. You’ve spent your time seeking out answers and aren’t afraid to ask hard questions. You enjoy partnering with the business to unlock everyone’s ability to see a story through the data you serve up.
You will be measured on your ability to deliver against Polly’s product-led growth goals. Successfully meeting these goals will ultimately boost our product’s success, help us acquire new users, and increase retention rates. Through experimentation and testing, you’ll identify new ways to drive monetization and encourage existing users to refer newcomers. This is an exciting opportunity to drive enormous impact in a bottoms-up-motion which uniquely leads to self-serve and enterprise customer growth.
- Identify key drivers of growth to increase conversion, expansion, and retention and drive execution through iterative testing and learning
- Launch experiments to drive the growth of our self-serve customer base
- Enhance systems that identify product qualified leads for Sales/Success teams to upsell
- Articulate and validate your roadmap both internally with leaders and externally with customers and partners
- Identify, prioritize, and deliver product improvements to increase usability and customer experience
- Leverage business metrics as well as meetings with customers, internal stakeholders, partners, and industry leaders to develop a perspective on how your product is being used and where to take the product next
- Drive UI and UX design, working closely with designers to build and test UI wireframes and interactive prototypes
- Drive process improvements that benefit the product management team at large
- Obsess about continuous product improvement based on customer feedback and data
- 4+ years experience in a role where you’ve had to ask a lot of questions and gather a lot of data
- An understanding of what it takes to build onboarding flows and user funnels to drive growth
- Understand the art and science of growth and when to lean on numbers and experimentation over qualitative data and instinct
- Have strong written and verbal communication skills, with a talent for detailed articulations of problems we face as a business and how to solve them
- Strong preference for someone who has growth experience and has launched UI features
- Proven ability to motivate, lead, and collaborate with product design, engineering, and other cross-functional teams
- Proven ability to drive user research to help inform product roadmap and features
- Fantastic problem-solving abilities, analytical horsepower, an attention to detail, and a willingness to do whatever it takes from an execution perspective
- Comfortable with a high degree of ambiguity and able to keep up with the changing nature of start-ups
- An understanding of how to work and deliver outcomes from the comfort of your home (read: you are getting really killer at this remote work concept and you understand what you need to do to be successful in this otherwise challenging time – we’ll help with a lot of that, too!)