About the Role
HashiCorp has an amazing opportunity for an EMEA Recruiter to be a key member of our team that will be instrumental in building our world class talent organization. This includes developing and implementing strategies to help us scale as we continue our worldwide growth.
We are looking for someone who thrives in an innovative and fast-paced setting. The right candidate will manage processes, juggle multiple and sometimes changing priorities and work well with remote team members, hiring managers and candidates in different countries and time zones.
In this role, you can expect to
- Create and manage an extraordinary candidate experience throughout the sourcing, screening, interview, offer, start and onboarding processes
- Report and analyze sales recruiting data and trends monthly and make recommendations that meet HashiCorp’s growth initiatives
- Manage applicant tracking system (Greenhouse) for requisitions and candidates including posting to external websites
- Train new hiring managers on interview techniques, hiring process and using Greenhouse
- Partner with hiring managers and clients (when applicable) to define requisition requirements and develop sourcing strategies targeting local, high-performing sales candidates.
- Utilize behavioral, functional and value based interviewing techniques to screen and vet candidates, provide real-time feedback to hiring managers.
- Serve as the owner of all candidate management, vendor management and logistics – scheduling interviews, updating ATS and ensuring feedback is gathered and stored properly.
- Act as an Ambassador in the open source DevOps community including attending networking events (in person and virtually) to expand our brand awareness and identify talent.
- Serve as a thought leader to advance our sourcing tools, interview processes and identify opportunities to enhance the candidate experience and broaden our brand.
- Will be required to take on additional recruiting responsibilities as needed.
You may be a good fit for our team if you have
- 7+ years experience with high volume, strategic recruiting, preferably in a software and/or open source technology company. International recruiting experience a plus.
- Solid knowledge of advanced sourcing techniques with a focus on attracting a diverse slate of candidates
- Strong business acumen and natural curiosity that will allow you to advise your client groups and contribute beyond just filling open roles
- Ability to thrive in independent and collaborative work environments,
- Proficiency in Greenhouse, LinkedIn and / or other recruiting and sourcing tools
- Strong communication, organizational and negotiation skills
- Proven track record of success in balancing multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment