WHO IS EAGLEVIEW?
EagleView is a highly innovative technology company, that has been the leader in aerial imagery for the past 17 years! We use cutting-edge data analytics, machine learning, and AI to serve our clients in the insurance, energy, construction, real estate, and government markets. EagleView has been a “Best Place to Work” for more than five years running. Talk to a recruiter and discover why!
EagleView, the leader in aerial imagery, is hiring a Senior Accountant to join our Accounting team. This role will play a crucial role in providing timely, accurate, and intelligent financial reporting to key stakeholders. The right person for this role is a team player, and a systems thinker with a passion for developing and maintaining simple and sustainable business processes. You will work in a challenging and fast-paced environment, where you will partner with the business and facilitate value creation.
- Assist in the planning and execution of the audits of US GAAP financial statements
- Assist in preparation of complex work papers for regular financial reporting
- Assist in the design and implementation of internal controls
- Identify and/or design and implement process improvements
Skills & Requirements
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, or related field
- 3-5 years of relevant work experience in Audit or similar role
- Qualified CPA
- Experience with designing and implementing internal controls
- Experience and/or interest in improving business processes
- Experience and/or interest with technical research in US GAAP
- Excellent attention to detail
- Comfortable with the use of advanced accounting software and exploring additional functionality
- Extremely proactive and driven
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced and challenging environment
- Proven track record in strong project management and organizational skills
Preferred Knowledge, Skills, and Experience:
- Experience with designing, implementing, and testing internal controls (SOX) will be an added advantage
- Ability to work with the PST time zone
Personal Traits & Values
- Intellectual Honesty: You always seek the truth, present all facts in an unbiased manner, and do not allow your personal beliefs to skew your recommendations.
- Systems Thinking: You can view data and an organization from a broad perspective; able to see the overall structure, patterns, and how they interact and influence each other.
- Creative: You think outside the box; you can do more with less; you are resourceful and responsible for the pursuit of business objectives.
- Curious: You are intellectually curious; beyond your role in answering others’ data questions, you are constantly asking your own “what if’s” and “why’s” and relentlessly seek answers to those questions.
- Strong Work Ethic: You thrive in a fast-paced environment, never settle for the bare minimum and always uphold the values and goals of your organization.
- Competitive: You have a strong desire to succeed and are willing to put in the necessary work to achieve your goals and the goals of the organization.
- Relentless: You are determined and focused. You do not give up and work through challenges until you reach a solution.
- Detail Oriented: You are thorough, organized, and productive. You pay attention to the details and rarely let things slip through the cracks.
- Integrity: You don’t cut corners ethically and are fully invested in always doing the right thing. You are accountable, keep your word and are trusted by your colleagues.