Revenue Systems Manager
We’re a rapidly growing company that is looking for someone that can help us scale quickly and efficiently. Recharge is looking for a well-rounded Systems Lead, with strong critical thinking, communication, and technical skills.
You will be the driving force on revenue data operations including technology and process improvement, reporting, analysis, team enablement and more. As an early revenue operations hire, you need to have an aptitude for wrangling complex systems and standing up the analytics that drive our business decisions.
This is an excellent opportunity for a high-energy, driven, and technically creative individual interested in adding value, learning, and growing with a fast-growing organization. This role reports to the Sr. Director of Revenue Operations and can be fully remote!
What you’ll do
- Live by and champion our values: #day-one, #ownership, #empathy, #humility.
- Create secure, innovative solutions to the wide-range of challenges in our high-growth business as we expand and scale
- Collaborate on CRM roadmap with various teams and leadership to ensure increased efficiency, decreased bottlenecks and improved data flow
- Hold system trainings and put together documentation to ensure proper adoption of best practices
- Identify business challenges and recommend solutions while lead the execution of new processes
- Work with multiple stakeholders across various departments for the delivery of project requirements and high-level decision making to solve complex business issues and improve efficiency in the pre- and post-Sales process
- Oversee and ensure the creation of in-depth documentation to be used for test plans, use cases, system conceptual design, and the general accessibility of knowledge
- Contribute to an effective change management strategy to facilitate smooth adoption of new processes and develop best practices for change implementation on future projects
- Assist with any additional projects that enable further productivity and efficiency on the SSP teams
- Manage and mentor a growing revenue systems team
What you’ll bring
- 5+ years of experience in a Revenue Operations role
- 2+ years of people management experience
- Strong knowledge of Google Docs, Excel and Looker (or similar BI Tool)
- Experience owning sales systems and tools such as CRM (Salesforce), marketing automation (Hubspot, Marketo), sales automation (Outreach.io), variable compensation and Zendesk
- Ability to drive simple, scalable solutions to difficult problems, and communicate complex analytical results, both written and verbally
- Experience driving cross-functional projects end-to-end. Ability to negotiate priorities across organizations at all levels
- Ability to work remote-first in a rapidly scaling organization