Sales Program Manager, Growth & Mid-Market
About the job
This position is needed to design and execute initiatives and programmatic institutions to drive results for our Growth and Mid-Market sales segment. You will have experience coordinating the rollout of sales programs across our sales team. You should have experience with tracking sales results from account-based marketing campaigns, and program management of sales plays with the sales enablement teams. This role requires extensive internal collaboration internally to help our sales teams and leaders to maximize their results.
In this role, you’ll:
- Design, launch, and run strategic initiatives that contribute to our go-to-market plan; lead operational programs, communicating proposals and updates to senior leadership
- Lead efforts to scale the execution of sales activities and market growth strategies by building mechanisms and programs that reach across all geos, territories, and channels, with the goal of driving adoption
- Build strong partnership with sales, ensuring they are well-equipped with the content, training, knowledge of available resources, and core curriculum necessary to effectively sell Twilio
- Be responsible for building a strategic business development plan that defines priorities, ensuring it is well aligned across Twilio, and executing the plan while working with key internal stakeholders
Not all applicants will have skills that match a job description exactly. Twilio values diverse experiences in other industries, and we encourage everyone who meets the required qualifications to apply.
While having “desired” qualifications make for a strong candidate, we encourage applicants with alternative experiences to also apply. If your career is just starting or hasn’t followed a traditional path, don’t let that stop you from considering Twilio. We are always looking for people who will bring something new to the table!
- 4+ years of experience in sales programs, sales operations, sales management or GTM Strategy within the cloud industry
- Experience developing and operationalizing projects and programs to support growth at scale
- Ability to take broad concepts and the vision and then develop structured plans, actions and measurable metrics and effectively execute those plans
- Demonstrated ability to develop strong consultative relationships with external partners and internal cross-functional teams at all levels
- Adept in leading and managing without formal authority and bias to action within ambiguous and fast-paced environments
- Bring data driven methodology and quantitative analytical skills
- Strong bias to action and excellent time management and prioritization skills
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills, including experience presenting to C-level executives
- A bachelor’s degree and prior work related experience or equivalent
- Ability to influence and build effective working relationships with all levels of the organization.
- Previous experience on program/project management
- Proficiency using SFDC, Tableau, Google Suit