Senior Data Engineer
As the Data Engineer at Cooler Screens, you will design and maintain an enterprise data warehouse platform architecture that structures data for analytical processes to support BI and data integration management, which will be foundational in building out our data processing pipeline.
You will be responsible for constructing how we identify, absorb, store, and query data across the Cooler Screens platform that scales to the rising growth of the company.
As we transform the retail customer experience with our digital media platform, we invite you to join Cooler Screens in enabling the journey.
Who You Are:
- You’re excited to contribute to building a robust scalable and robust data platform and shaping an early-stage startup
- You’re passionate about building scalable data processing systems and turning data into insights
- You know how to develop solutions to transform and optimize data and have expertise in solutions to build robust data pipelines and repositories
- You’re comfortable working with a variety of BI tools and helping users to develop solutions to gain key data insights
- You’re a critical thinker and enjoy measuring, analyzing, and solving complex problems
- You’re experienced and comfortable in managing data from a variety of sources and formats and using best practices to ensure consistency and quality
- You thrive working both independently and in a team environment
What You Need to Succeed
- You have 4+ years of data engineering development experience on the Azure platform
- You have experience supporting near-real time integrations
- You have a deep understanding of the data architecture and relevant technologies
- You have hands-on experience with Big Data technologies such as Spark and Hadoop
- You have an advanced understanding of cloud data warehousing solutions
- You have extensive experience with database modeling and design
- You have experience with Data Lake development and the Databricks platform.