Senior Graphic Designer
The Senior Graphic Designer is responsible for conceptualizing and designing world-class, cutting-edge, creative and on-brand marketing communications executed in interactive, digital, and print design spaces. The incumbent will work alongside colleagues across Renaissance on projects such as collateral, events, social media, infographics, campaign assets, presentation decks, logos, swag, style guides, rebranding initiatives, direct mail, and others.
- Develop high-quality complex visual assets while visually simplifying complicated information, hierarchies, and key concepts
- Articulate and present creative and innovative ideas while remaining open to colleagues critique and feedback
- Absorb, adapt and convey brand aesthetics as strategic initiatives evolve.
- Organize work across many different communication channels
- Provide constructive feedback to colleagues to improve the team’s output
- Provide creative guidance to internal partners and help to build a strong culture that values creative thought leadership
- Develop trusting and collaborative relationships within the Design team and across the organization
- Partner closely with leadership to understand goals, objectives, and deliverables for all projects
- Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design; or related experience with 7+ years of professional Graphic Design experience.
- Highly proficient with Adobe CC (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop and Acrobat) and Microsoft office
- Proven ability to implement brand guidelines, conceptualize and deliver bold, effective solutions across digital, traditional, and experiential mediums
- A conceptual thinker that can translate ideas into innovative, contemporary design styles, with proven ability to infuse trends into creative work
- Proven capacity to independently drive work to completion against demanding deadlines and across multiple projects
- Strong communications skills and an ability to present work intelligently and concisely in stakeholder meetings
- Highly collaborative and team oriented, agile and willing to flex with change.
- Video and motion graphics experience a plus.
- Workfront (project management and proofing tool), Widen (digital asset management), and SharePoint (collaboration environment and document storage) experience preferred
- Online portfolio demonstrating quality execution, creativity and cohesive designs that express a clear brand image
- All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
- Salary Range: $75,000-$90,000. This range is based on national market data and may vary by experience and location.