Lead UX Designer
As the Lead UX Designer for the Digital Title group will have proven experience and knowledge of building world class user experiences. You care deeply about your customers and distilling their complex problems into thoughtful, beautiful, holistic experiences.
You are customer and data driven and will naturally do your best work when collaborating with engineering, product, and operations. This is a new software build, so you love the idea of ground-up, greenfield projects and understand and thrive on the unique challenges present in these types of efforts.
What You’ll Do:
● Lead UX/UI Design work alongside our product management and engineering teams in the development of greenfield feature development.
● Lead critical research efforts and conduct complex studies that deepen our
understanding of the customer experience and drive product strategy
● Be at the forefront of design efforts and help inform business decisions that will
radically shift how the real estate (proptech) industry transacts on home purchases
● Apply design thinking to produce creative solutions to complex problems
● Work on all parts of the design cycle, including feature ideation, diagramming, mockups, user flows, and creating detailed design specs
● Collaborate with product management and engineering to ensure quality outcomes during implementation
● Champion a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate on designs
Knowledge and Skills:
● 5+ years of experience in relevant UX / UI design experience (wireframing, visual design, and prototyping tools)
● Previous experience conducting impactful research in a fast-paced development process and integrating research into product and design roadmaps(quantitative / qualitative)
● Conduct and lead customer-focused usability testing and other prototyping sessions (personas, stakeholder maps, user journey mapping)
● Experience with information design principles (information architecture)
● Understanding of application of design systems, experience with Figma or related design tools
● Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
$94,700 – $211,000 annually