Senior SaaS UX/UI Designer
The Senior SaaS UX/UI Designer will be responsible for designing user experiences and platform interfaces, as well as positively impacting the design strategy for the Seamless.AI product portfolio. Effective and highly functional, yet beautiful design is critical for the success of the product, and this position will play a critical role in the expansion and maturation of Seamless.AI.
- Lead the UX/UI design process from concept to execution, ensuring a seamless user experience across all stages of the product life cycle.
- Conduct user research, testing, and analysis to gather insights on user needs, behaviors, and expectations.
- Redefine and optimize the onboarding experience to increase user setup, adoption and engagement user understanding and engagement.
- Improve the design of our search engines and sales product portfolio to be intuitive and easy-to-use to find what users are looking for.
Experience with UX UI tools and product analytics technologies
- Work closely with product managers, developers, and other stakeholders to translate business goals into elegant, user-centric solutions.
- Develop a coherent design system and standards, ensuring consistency across all product interfaces.
- Continuously monitor user feedback and analytics to iterate and evolve design solutions.
- Act as a design and user experience subject matter expert
- Design and present digital mock-ups of UI / UX solutions
- Work closely with product team to solve complex product and workflow challenges using UI design
- Analyze user onboarding, engagement and retention data to improve the overall product experiences.
- Research and implement best practices for SaaS product design into the Seamless.AI product
- Work collaboratively with other designers within the Seamless.AI team
- Conduct user research and testing to develop insights related to UX and/or UI design concepts
- Partner with developers to ensure designs are carried out to specifications
- Work iteratively through designs based on internal and external stakeholder feedback
- Support design and maintenance of a comprehensive design system that will be used as a framework for all product and application design
- Hold reviews and present work to cross-functional teams, and be able to explain reasoning behind design and workflow decisions
- Deliver work timely, according to estimates
Skillset and Requirements:
- Proven experience solving complex UX/UI problems using design methodologies
- 5+ years in software design or digital product design
- 5+ years experience working with digital design tools, such as Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.
- Experience in designing information architecture and user experience for software products
- Experience working with digital prototyping tools, such as Figma, Invision, Adobe XD, etc.
- Experience designing mobile applications is a plus
- Strong written and verbal skills
- 2+ years experience working in a remote team environment
- Extreme attention to detail
- Ability to work collaboratively with others
- Comfortable providing and receiving constructive feedback and making adjustments based on feedback
- Prior experience working with start-ups or early stage companies is preferred
- Proficiency in CSS UX/UI Design Principles
- Understanding of HTML and CSS capabilities as it relates to design
- Undergraduate in Design, Marketing, Business, or design certification, is strongly preferred