Senior Principal Outbound Product Manager
This role is part of our Employee Workflows business unit that creates and takes employee service and experience products to market. We are seeking an experienced Outbound Product Manager, who is passionate about delivering solutions that provide employees with the best possible experience at work.
As a Senior Principal Outbound Product Manager for Employee Workflows, you will support the HR, Workplace, and Legal Service Delivery products and play a critical role in getting these products to market.
At ServiceNow, the Outbound Product Management team has a seat at the table to collaborate closely with multiple teams like Marketing, Sales, Solution Consulting, Inbound Product Managers, and engineering.
What you get to do in this role:
- Be a primary partner for Sales and Partners within the Product Management group.
- Craft go-to-market material and enable Sales and Partners on product messaging, enhancements, and roadmaps.
- Curate the Employee Workflows roadmap and messaging across products.
- Deliver vision, strategy, and roadmap sessions for customers and partners.
- Be a conduit for market and customer requirements into the development of product strategy and roadmap.
- Partner with Product Marketing on content and demos to support go-to-market.
- Partner with solution consulting to define the use case outcomes and product narratives to support customer-facing sales demos.
- Prepare and deliver briefings for analysts.
- Curate customer product adoption stories that can be used for marketing materials, references, and in sales pursuits.
- Track product adoption metrics.
To be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- 5+ years in a customer-facing role in Product Management, Solution Consulting, Product Delivery, or similar role.
- Knowledge and experience in the human resources technology domain is a must.
- Knowledge and experience in the workplace or facilities technology domain is a plus.
- Excellent people skills to interact with all levels of customers, colleagues, cross-functional teams, and partners.
- Very strong written and oral communication skills.
- Effective cross-functional collaborator, able to influence and drive cross-functional teams toward a goal. History of teamwork and willingness to roll up sleeves to get things done.
- Ability to work hands-on, starting small, and scaling up over a period.
- Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Knowledge of the ServiceNow platform and current applications portfolio is a plus.