Senior Product Designer
Possible is a venture-backed consumer fintech that has radically reinvented small-dollar loans. We are working to lend in a more affordable and sustainable way to help people improve their financial health. Building on our success, Possible is adding two additional products in the pursuit of making financial services more fair and affordable.
Now in our 4th year, we are pleased to share we have seen serious growth, helped hundreds of thousands of customers, and have a stellar rating (100,000+ people give us an average of 4.8 stars at the app store). Our team has delivered and is making a difference.
We’re looking for an experienced and versatile Senior Product Designer to join our growth team. In this role, you’ll be dedicated to growth initiatives and funnel A/B testing, with a focus on behavioral economics and user experience.
Your contributions will elevate our product’s ease of use, stickiness, and polish. You will use your understanding of best practices and knowledge of Possible’s brand to drive your design decisions. You will work cross-functionally to design nimble experiences across a variety of products and stay current with OS updates and technological advances on mobile platforms.
Please share a portfolio of work demonstrating exceptional product design sensibilities, a solid understanding of best practices across all platforms (web, iOS, and Android), as well as a strong understanding of UX, behavioral economics, and the ability to solve complex problems in concise, intuitive ways.
You should be comfortable leveraging your design skills to create good user experiences within technical constraints and scopes focused on getting the underlying value to market fast.
- Define the interaction and/or interface for new and existing products and features
- Refine our design system and elevate the Possible brand
- Partner with Product Management and your team to define the vision for the product
- Develop UI, prototypes, mocks, wireframes
- Quickly and thoughtfully incorporate team feedback into designs
- Validate your designs through A/B testing (working with product management and/or research)
- You’ll need to help refine other people’s ideas and come up with your own
- 6+ years of experience designing digital products (apps and web), ideally within a fast-paced environment with frequently changing requirements
- Masters or Bachelor’s degree in HCI, Design, or related field
- Must be highly proficient in Figma
- Deep intuitive understanding of iOS, Android, and Web standard UX/UI practice.
- Excellent grasp of visual and interaction design trends
- Experience working closely with engineers
- Have a high degree of autonomy and successfully deliver projects from conception to finished production-ready design files
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work well in a fully remote team environment
We are a fast-growing, fully distributed, FinTech startup that believes financial health is something everyone deserves, not just the affluent. We’re committed to empowering the underserved with tools to better their economic situation. We promise to be transparent, serve with kindness, be responsible, and hold ourselves accountable for crafting positive change. Possible is backed by leading investors such as Union Square Ventures, Canvas Ventures, and FJ Labs.
Possible is fully distributed and has team members across the US and in Asia and Latin America. Our primary coordination hours are 9a to 3p Pacific Time.
Benefits (for US-based employees):
Joining an early-stage, venture-backed company does not mean you will sacrifice benefits. We offer excellent medical, dental, and vision coverage and pay 85% of employee premiums and 50% of eligible dependent premiums. We also offer childcare and healthcare FSAs; life and disability (short- and long-term) insurance; an Employee Assistant Program; and a 401(k) plan.
Diverse, Equitable, & Inclusive Work Environment:
Possible Finance values inclusion and believes diversity at all levels is the best way for us to accomplish our mission. We aspire to be among the industry’s most inclusive work environments and are a proud equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of any status protected under federal, state, or local law.