NAVEX is the worldwide leader in integrated risk and compliance management software and services. Our solutions are informed, driven and refined by direct feedback from our customers, the industry’s largest community of risk and compliance technology users.
Managing this full range of risks requires an integrated, holistic approach; one that provides a complete picture and enables a comprehensive approach to risk identification and mitigation. Our solutions are built to work in concert and help make organizations more resilient.
As a member of the Professional Services Organization, the Solutions Consultant will help NAVEX’s customers realize the potential impact of our risk and compliance management solutions and services, specifically in Integrated Risk Management.
You will work directly with our current and prospective customers post-sale to assess the potential impact of NAVEX’s solution, identify specific business requirements and successfully implement our solution for these organizations.
What You Will Do:
- Work directly with our customers to evaluate existing systems, process and/or user needs to analyze, recommend, design and implement best-practice associated to NAVEX Integrated Risk Management application
- Manage multiple projects and responsibilities simultaneously and consistently with minimal supervision
- Analyze and map customer business requirements to implementation objectives and the defined Scope of Work
- Act as a liaison between Customer Education, Customer Support and Product Engineering to communicate and deliver accurate and thoroughly scoped business requirements
- Effectively report and communicate to project teams, including customer stakeholders and internal management teams
- Develop and maintain a deep understanding of the functional architecture of NAVEX’s Integrated Risk Management solution
- Develop and initiate project plans and customer documentation to increase effectiveness, awareness and adoption
- Present NAVEX’s products and services to customers while providing functional and technical expertise
- Utilize company CRM (Salesforce.com) and Professional Service Automation tools to optimize Sales and Project Management activities
What You Will Need:
- A Bachelor’s degree preferred, not required
- 2+ years of proven consulting and software solution implementation experience; compliance or risk management industry experience is a plus
- Experience and familiarity with business process management and implementing SaaS delivery models; creating comprehensive business process and/or training documentation
- Strong analytical and decision-making ability; used to gather business requirements and solution orientated proposals
- Excellent organizational, communication and interpersonal skills to facilitate collaboration; ability to work and interact with a cross functional and remote team and coordinate project escalations
- Self-motivated with the ability to work under tight deadlines and respond to changing business and technical environments
- Proven project management skills; ideally utilizing Professional Service Automation programs
- Strong presentation skills, project planning and scoping experience
- Experience with MS Office Professional applications (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, OneNote)
- Experience conducting meetings/presentations using web tools (i.e. Microsoft Teams)
- Familiarity with HTML, Browser based Technologies and Data Integration Services