UX Designer- Mobile Product Group
About the Role
As a UX Designer, you will lead design efforts to tackle complex problems and produce creative solutions for our users.
Your work will focus on mobile as part of the Mobile product group, incorporated within the broader Endpoint Protection Platform (EPP) Product portfolio. Working closely with a cross-functional UX team composed of designers, researchers, writers, engineers & QA, you’ll help us deliver exceptional detection and prevention capabilities for our customers.
What You’ll Do
- Lead the UX process and workflow, and work closely with a cross-functional team to build and ship designs.
- Produce high-quality creative solutions to complex problems based on research and goals.
- Create clear user flows, wireframes, and prototypes for user interfaces.
- Plan and lead design sessions to generate ideas or feedback both remote and in-person.
- Work from and contribute to our existing design system and UI pattern library.
- Partner closely with designers, product managers, researchers, writers, engineers, and QA.
- Advocate for user needs throughout the product development process.
- Work at both a detailed design level and a strategic level to influence the product roadmap.
What You’ll Need
- Demonstrated experience in end-to-end user experience processes and workflows, including user journeys, task analysis, information architecture, wireframing, prototyping, and evaluative research methods.
- Exceptional use of design artifacts to effectively build alignment, communicate ideas, and deliver an experience.
- Experience in enterprise product design.
- Strong understanding of interaction patterns, accessibility, and best practices for user interface design.
- Strong storytelling skills with a real passion for finding new, effective ways to advocate for our users.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively collaborate with researchers, product managers, engineers, analysts, and other partners.
Bonus Points Awarded For:
- Experience with SaaS products.
- Knowledge of and/or experience in cybersecurity.
- Prior remote work or distributed team experience.
- Experience working with iOS or Android applications.