Azure Analytics Consultant
Working at Redapt means being a part of a fantastic team, working with the latest technologies, and having a direct impact on project success. We solve complex business problems, align stakeholders, develop a client’s data DNA, and deliver rapid ROI.
If you love leading working on a team helping customers solve complex problems related to Business Intelligence, Advanced Analytics, and Data Science, we’d like to hear from you!
We are looking for a versatile Azure Analytics Consultant and Financial Data Scientist who can lead, sell, design, and implement cloud-based modern architecture for a diverse set of customers and industries. The ideal candidate would have deep experience in Python, designing high-value advanced analytics, business intelligence, data warehousing, IoT, and reporting analytics solutions utilizing popular analytical frameworks running on Azure, GCP, and AWS. Modern Azure data products like Data Lake, Databricks, Synapse, Data Factory, Stream Analytics IoT Hub, and Power BI. This position will be responsible for pre-sales support, leading customer conversations, creating and presenting project architecture, and leading delivery world-class execution. The role will also be responsible for managing have a heavy emphasis on Azure Synapse technologies and projects. our portfolio of managed analytics and data science customers with targeted collaboration with CFOs and other finance leaders to create extreme value data initiatives and solutions.
This position will directly own value generation, value monitoring & ROI reporting for our customers. Primary responsibilities include mentoring and leading other data science consultants, leading pre-sales workshops with finance and technology executives to uncover innovative ways to apply advanced analytics techniques to solve business problems in new ways. The role can be hands-on when necessary but should have the direct delivery experience to recommend technologies, solutions, and help troubleshoot.
- Drive growth through business development, resourcing, & quality delivery
- Monitor business impact and value generation of analytics projects
- Deliver exceptional project code
- Plan strategy for growth of practice capabilities. Always learning and staying current on analytics technologies
- Help created go-to-market strategies around expand customer engagements with exception service delivery around advanced AI and MS Azure modern data services and hardware.
- This role will be directly involved in the business development process, delivering customer demos to show the value of how data can drive business goals
- Create proposals and SOWs
- Execute project work relevant to the client requirements and objectives
- Work closely with sales and other practice leaders to recommend strategies to grow our data science services
- Azure data practice
- Manage full sales cycles, end-to-end, for high potential clients
- Evaluate business impact and priority initiatives for our portfolio of managed analytics customers
- Work with technology partners, especially Microsoft
Talent Leadership and Product Ownership:
- Responsible for gathering requirements, designing solutions, and overseeing the development and execution of projects
- Be directly involved in the business development process; specifically, delivering customer demos to show how data can drive business goals
- Provide support to project manager through developing tasks, estimates, and dependencies to meet expectations
- Help with planning and staffing for data science projects
- Provide support for project managers through developing tasks, estimates, and dependencies to meet expectations
- Train the data science/Azure data consulting team on best practices and new technology initiatives
- Anticipate the impact of new technologies and frameworks and help create compelling data science offerings to our clients
- Background in finance and accounting and knowledge of how to use data science techniques in operations to impact corporate financials
- Expert knowledge in a majority of the following technologies: Azure Synapse, Azure Data Lake, Data Factory, Data Warehouse Modeling, Power BI, IoT Streaming
- Experience with Python and/or PySpark applied to analytics, data transformations and REST APIs
- 3+ years of experience with advanced enterprise-scale data science techniques, frameworks, libraries, and technologies including but not limited to Tensorflow, KubeFlow, Python, R, Keras, NumPY, SciKit, PyTorch, Databricks, SQL data warehouse projects, SQL, Python, RDMS Database systems, ETL Technologies and techniques
- Experience with all aspects of Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, and Deep Learning
- Basic understanding of data science methodologies and how to apply them to solve business problems
- Working knowledge of DevOps processes (CI/CD) applied to data science and ML ops data projects
- Advanced Math or Data Science Degree
- Ability to articulate concepts to people with a varying technical background
Redapt helps companies accelerate their business through innovation. Leveraging AI, machine learning, IoT, modern applications, and infrastructure, we create hybrid and multi-cloud solutions tailored to the way your teams work. By embracing intelligent cloud technologies, your people can create new experiences for customers and prospects, multiply efficiencies, and uncover competitive advantages. Not just another vendor, Redapt partnerships run deep to unleash innovation and explore new digital heights. Modernize. Innovate. Differentiate.