About the Role:
We’re seeking a Commercial Counsel to manage confidentiality agreements, engagement letters, and other commercial contracts for our private capital clients. You’ll be the direct client contact, working in a dynamic environment with a focus on efficiency, quality, and innovative thinking.
- Thrive in a fast-paced, changing environment.
- Efficiently handle multiple tasks and deadlines.
- Provide top-notch, concise communication.
- Combine legal expertise with a pragmatic outlook.
- Take ownership and seek innovation.
Who you are:
- Experience Commercial Counsel with at least 2 years of high-volume contract experience.
- Juris Doctor from an ABA-accredited law school.
- Licensed to practice law in your jurisdiction.
- Experience with financial services firms (preferred).
- Interest in AI and legal tech (welcomed but not required).
- Avantia Law is an innovative law firm model that provides unmatched flexibility.
- 100% Remote work.
- Completely flexible schedule – set your own hours to work that balances your family, responsibilities and interests as long as you meet client work demands and turnaround expectations.
- Unique compensation model – flat fees ranging from $100-$300 per completed contract prioritizing efficient quality work product (current Avantia US attorneys achieve $200k-$300k per year in compensation).