Director of Social Media Marketing
As the Director of Social Media Marketing, you will play a pivotal role in shaping the Social Media strategies for our clients, contributing to the growth of our Social Media Department, and actively participating in sales presentations.
You will be responsible for managing our clients’ organic Social Media presence as well as collaborating with our Paid Digital Media team to ensure alignment between organic and paid Social Media strategies.
This includes strategy development, content creation, research on trends, posting, and day-to-day platform management. Collaboration with other teams, such as SEO and Creative, will be essential to ensure the success of our clients’ Social Media efforts.
- Develop and execute Social Media strategies tailored to each client’s objectives.
- Assist in content creation, scheduling, and maintaining a consistent voice and tone across Social Media channels.
- Create Social Media calendars for clients and ensure timely content delivery.
- Monitor and engage with online communities following established guidelines.
- Understand and integrate patient and customer journeys into Social Media strategies.
- Establish client KPIs and provide report on performance data and analytics to clients
- Stay updated with industry best practices and adapt strategies accordingly.
- Collaborate with the Social Media team to create comprehensive reports with client context.
- Provide data-driven insights and recommendations to enhance ongoing client strategies.
- Determine hiring needs as growth dictates, as well as training and managing those hires.
- Act as the resident Social Media thought leader within the agency, sharing insights and strategies with other team members.
- Contribute to thought leadership content in the form of blog posts, podcast participation and contributions to long form content such as ebooks (you will not be expected to write these pieces of content entirely, but to contribute to the content within them.)
- 5 years of experience in Social Media marketing.
- Healthcare/Biopharma marketing experience
- Proficiency in managing day-to-day Social Media activities and engagement.
- Demonstrated ability to develop engaging and consistent brand personas across platforms.
- Familiarity with Social Media management tools (e.g., Sprout, Loomly, Hootsuite).
- Experience with Google Data Studio/Looker is a plus.
- Exposure to CRM systems like HubSpot or Salesforce.
- Knowledge of organic Social Media best practices.
- Understanding of healthcare marketing challenges and best practices.
- Remote work experience is preferred.
- Agency experience is a plus.
- Strategic thinker focused on achieving client success.
- Excellent organization skills with the ability to meet deadlines and multitask.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Blend of analytical and creative thinking.
- Collaborative mindset, comfortable working across departments.
- Up-to-date with the latest Social Media marketing best practices.
- A growth mindset and willingness to adapt to evolving industry trends.