Redapt Inc. is a pioneering world-class data center infrastructure integrator, technology engineering firm, and cloud services provider. Our teams focus on delivering innovative solutions and services that power our customers’ most demanding applications and enable them to extract powerful insights from data that drive true business value.
Redapt is looking for a self-motivated highly experienced Senior Azure Infrastructure Architect to join our Modern Data Center Practice. You’ll be working on enterprise level Azure infrastructure projects designing and deploying cloud environments for hosting business application services.
We are looking for someone with deep experience migrating on prem (on premises) data centers to Azure along with strong skills in Networking, Architectural Design, Security, and SQL. In this role, the qualified candidate will have experience in customer-facing consulting in cloud solutions development and delivery. The qualified candidate is expected to possess deep Azure cloud solution engineering skills as well as architecture expertise and excellent Azure best practices expertise.
- Designing, testing, and implementing application services migrations in both a manual and automated manner
- Working closely with client operational resources in updating their on-prem practices to include cloud
- Be certified or demonstrate the ability to become certified as an Azure Cloud Solution Architect
- Lead requirements gathering, analysis, and solution development for MS Azure cloud-based solutions
- Architect, design, and implement plans for deploying complex application workloads on MS Azure
- Architect highly available, backup, and disaster recovery solutions on MS Azure
- Partner with project teams, functional architects, systems specialists, and other technical resources and its customers
- Lead projects, remotely, in a hands-on role driving Azure cloud migration/adoption from inception to production
- Assume responsibility for technical presentations
- Mentor and provide technical oversight and guidance to implementation teams while working in a coordinated manner to deliver and deploy the designed architecture
- Provide Cloud/Azure thought leadership through publications and speaking engagements as needed
- Create reference architectures, pre-sales, and technical collateral
- Support the development and growth of Modern Data Center Practice
- Excellent written and oral communication skills; Ability to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical staff
- Experience creating and presenting client solution proposals
- Experience in building statements of work, estimates, staffing plans, and workplans for large complex cloud solutions including migrations.
- Expert-level knowledge regarding MS Azure IaaS services (i.e. Compute, networking, databases, storage, backup and archive, DR, security, monitoring, etc.)
- Experience with Application Migration to Azure (ASR)
- Experience with establishing technical strategy and architecture at an enterprise level
- Strong expertise in MS Azure Security & Identity services (i.e. Domain Services, Azure Security Center, Azure Governance,)
- Understanding network topologies, load balancing, and segmentation
- Assessment and demonstration of new technologies; capacity planning; performance tuning
- Experience working on Azure Cloud project delivery, i.e. responsible for: Project deliverables
- Technical and architecture oversight
- Project delivery approach
- Delivery performance – working with delivery and PM teams
- Excellent communication and presentation
- Experience working with diverse geographically distributed teams
Additional, you will showcase the following:
- 3+ years of experience with demonstrated Cloud architecture projects and deployments
- 3+ years of experience with Cloud solutions, platforms, and technologies
- 1-2+ years of experience across the business development life-cycle (i.e. Pre-Sales, Solution Architecture, Pricing, and Proposal Development)
- Must have extensive working experience with Microsoft technologies
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Electronics, Information Systems or related field, or equivalent work related experience
Redapt helps companies accelerate their business through innovation. Leveraging AI, machine learning, IoT, modern applications, and infrastructure, we create hybrid and multi-cloud solutions tailored to the way your teams work. By embracing intelligent cloud technologies, your people can create new experiences for customers and prospects, multiply efficiencies, and uncover competitive advantages. Not just another vendor, Redapt partnerships run deep to unleash innovation and explore new digital heights. Modernize. Innovate. Differentiate.