Infrastructure Security Engineer
About the Role
- Building systems to monitor and protect the systems that run Files.com.
- Writing code in Ruby, Go, and other languages to help us build and automate our environment.
- Serving in an on-call rotation to support the services that you oversee.
Ready To Up-Level Your Career?
We would like you to write a cover letter telling us why this opportunity speaks to you. Please specifically cover the following things in your letter:
- What is the largest network you have personally supported in production? How many servers? If cloud-based, how many regions/clouds? What automation tools did you rely on to manage such a big network?
- What is the largest contribution you have made to open source software?
- Are there any public repositories that you personally maintain?
- What are your favorite tools for managing large cloud deployments?