Senior R&D Engineer
WHO IS EAGLEVIEW?
EagleView is a highly innovative technology company, that has been the leader in aerial imagery for the past 17 years! We use cutting-edge data analytics, machine learning, and AI to serve our clients in the insurance, energy, construction, real estate, and government markets. EagleView has been a “Best Place to Work” for more than five years running. Talk to a recruiter and discover why!
EagleView, the leader in aerial imagery, is hiring a Senior R&D Engineer to join the Innovation team. This high-profile (‘think tank’) role will work with a team of (6) cutting-edge innovators to create the next generation of spatial products by applying their expertise in computer vision, machine learning, and/or 3D geometry in an applied research environment.
Along with your expertise, you will utilize existing code (you will NOT work on production code), cloud services, etc. to solve the core (functional) concept, before handing it off.
This role can be located anywhere in the U.S. (preferences include Seattle, WA; Rochester, NY, and Atlanta, GA).
This role offers a very competitive compensation package and the opportunity to work on groundbreaking products and services.
Skills & Requirements
- A proven history of innovation and creativity
- Expertise in computer vision or machine learning
- Proficiency with C++, Python, and AWS Cloud Services
- Experience with robust dense 3D point clouds
- Strong expertise in Photogrammetry/Image Processing
- Strong expertise in data structures/algorithms
- Experience deploying large, scalable systems