Why you should apply
Creating tech should be fun, especially if done with a great remote first company that understands how to create an awesome culture, fast track your learning and personal development.
We’re scaling and want to find our next A-Player – here’s what you can expect:
- Live where you want and work at your own pace/ timezone (with UK overlap).
- Great paid holidays (of course) and local bank holidays.
- Learn and grow from a fun/ supportive/ experienced team.
- Be part of a rocketing startup creating a product to be proud of.
What you will do
We are looking for a PHP/Laravel Developer to produce scalable software solutions. You’ll be part of a cross-functional team that’s responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment. f you’re also familiar with Agile methodologies, we’d like to meet you. You will:
- Work with development teams and product managers to ideate software solutions.
- Design client-side and server-side architecture.
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications.
- Write effective APIs.
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency.
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software.
- Create security and data protection settings.
- Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design.
- Write technical documentation.
What you’ll bring
- 5 years experience as a Backend/Full Stack Developer or similar role.
- Familiarity with PHP (Laravel would be a plus).
- Familiarity with databases (e.g. MySQL, MongoDB) and web servers (e.g. Apache).
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
- Great attention to detail.
- Organizational skills.
- An analytical mind.
Who we are
Arguably an accelerator (of ideas) and an incubator (of businesses). Since 2012, we have been creating and building tech businesses with Entrepreneurs, some of which have done brilliantly well. Our team culture is all about being open, communicating, taking ownership and thinking entrepreneurial.
How to apply
We like to keep things simple so our hiring process is straightforward and fast:
- 1-1 interview with our tech lead.
- Quick technical test.
- 1-1 call with our CEO and start your journey.