Program Lead - Growth Marketing (Paid Social)
We are looking for a talented Program Lead, Growth Marketing (Paid Social) to join our paid social team. The ideal candidate is experienced in testing and scaling paid social platforms to meet aggressive acquisition targets while supporting long-term channel growth strategies.
This is a high impact role that will shape the strategy of one of our largest growth channels. You will work closely with our creative, partnerships, analytics and product teams to optimize our user journey from end to end. You will also work closely with our vendors and third-party partners and continue building our in-house team capabilities and expertise.
Our ideal candidate will have a demonstrated track record of success in growth/performance marketing, with deep expertise on paid social. They will be equal parts creative and analytical; they should be just as comfortable facilitating creative production as they are diving into analytics platforms and developing test plans for new platforms.
Our ideal candidate will have deployed large performance marketing budgets to hit rigorous performance marketing KPIs and thrive in a data-driven culture.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Drive our paid social strategy, measurement, reporting, and testing roadmap.
- Scale and optimize our existing channels while constantly seeking out and developing test plans for new paid social platforms (Snap, Reddit, Pinterest, etc.).
- Communicate insights and actionable next steps to key stakeholders.
- Collaborate with Brand, Creative and Digital Product to create effective, performance oriented creative and compelling landing pages. This includes writing briefs, running creative tests and maintaining a feedback loop through reporting and insights.
- Work closely with key stakeholders to develop and execute a “test and learn” agenda that drives growth and aligns with team and company goals.
- Have ownership of a multi-million dollar growth budget and optimize campaigns accordingly to achieve our customer acquisition and performance goals.
- Manage partnerships with third-party partners and vendors to empower our paid marketing efforts.
- Maximize growth through data-driven decisions with dedicated resources from creative, partnerships, analytics, and product.
- Proactively monitor and analyze performance, competitive landscape, and marketplace trends.
- Own daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly reporting and forecasting; build and maintain reporting dashboards.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- 2-4 years of in-house or top-tier performance marketing agency experience with a proven track record of building and scaling paid social channels, preferably for high-growth e-commerce or DTC companies.
- Experience across multiple paid social marketing channels like Meta, TikTok, Reddit, Snapchat, Twitter, etc.
- Experience using analytics platforms (Google Analytics, Heap) and business intelligence tools (PowerBI, Tableau, etc.).
- Strong experience with Microsoft Excel.
- The ability to analyze large datasets to gain insights and make confident recommendations.
- Strong analytical, interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal).
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment with a consistent “can-do” attitude.
- Strong attention to detail and a proven ability to manage multiple work streams at once.
- A full life outside of work with personal passions and hobbies!
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- A 100% remote working environment, which has been implemented from day one.
- An immensely strong company culture that is enforced through the hiring process ensures values alignment and a highly collaborative team.
- 90% premium coverage for top medical, dental and vision plans.
- A mission-driven approach to each and everything that we do, with an overall goal to significantly improve our customer’s health and wellness.
- Paid maternity and paternity leave to allow you to spend time with your new family.
- Top of the market salary and performance incentive structure with “blue sky” upside potential.
- A monthly fitness class credit to support you on your health and fitness journey.
- Annual company-wide retreats and quarterly department-wide meet-ups (COVID permitting).
- A 401k plan with company-matching because life is an opportunity and we care about your future.
- Paid holidays and an unlimited vacation policy to ensure you have a healthy work-life balance.
- The opportunity to work with passionate, high-growth, business-minded colleagues who bring their all to the Athletic Greens mission each and every day.
- A brand new company laptop and a generous home-office budget so you can work your best.