Social Media Sales Manager
What You’ll Do:
- Create demand for social first campaigns and increase social monetization for IGN across major social platforms.
- Exceed quarterly and annual revenue targets based on your account list. To be successful, you’ll be strategic when finding opportunities (prospecting) with new advertisers.
- Work with existing advertisers to develop social media marketing campaigns with the goal of driving revenue.
- Develop comprehensive proposals that monetize our social media presence across all platforms.
- Create and present sales collateral with strong positioning to showcase IGN social media content as best in class.
- Take a consultative approach with clients and agencies, acting as a partner to help create the best social media campaigns while representing IGN with a high level of integrity and knowledge.
- Focus on growing, building and strengthening relationships with key contacts at both agency and client direct levels to create repeat business.
- Develop and execute social media marketing solutions through research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification
- Track and manage revenue pipeline
- Work cross departmentally to develop and innovate on the current suite of social media products including ad products, branded content, and more.
- Track and share competitive campaigns to increase awareness for great social media campaigns across the organization
- You have at least 5 years experience in Social Media Marketing or as a Digital Media Specialist.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience.
- Demonstrate an ability to think creatively, sell strategically, and communicate effectively to internal and external stakeholders.
- Strong presentation and written/verbal communication skills required.
- You’ve got a positive, problem solving attitude with a collaborative mindset. Able to learn new systems and platforms quickly to keep up with the evolving social media landscape.
- Flexibility to handle multiple complex projects while working collaboratively across departments with teams including Ad Operations, Creative Services, Social, Content, and Finance.