Social Media Manager
Who is eXp?
Doing the audacious is part of eXp Realty’s DNA. We are a company that rewards creative minds who can offer bold solutions, where opinions matter, anything is possible and the outcome can be revolutionary. As a global full-service real estate brokerage utilizing a 3-D, fully immersive, cloud office environment, offering 24/7 access to collaborative tools & training, eXp has broken the traditional mold of real estate. We are doing big things. Come join us!
What you will do:
eXp Realty is seeking a self-motivated, solution-oriented, data driven and high-judgment social media manager to join its marketing and communications team. In this role, you will develop and execute channel marketing strategies, tactics and content for our SUCCESS properties: SUCCESS Lending, SUCCESS Experts, SUCCESS Coaching, SUCCESS Space, SUCCESS Speakers Bureau, and SUCCESS Magazine; as well as eXp Realty’s U.S. and international audiences.The ideal candidate will be part of and collaborate with a variety of teams and executives on integrated marketing and social campaigns that engage key audiences within the industry. A passion for channel engagement, a strong marketing background, strategic acumen and superior writing skills are essential.This role offers the candidate an opportunity to be an integral part of driving the company’s continue
How you will make an impact:
- Assist in the management and synchronization of marketing channels, executing smart content for audience touch points that significantly ramps up engagement and related goals.
- Maintain full channel content calendars for internal and external audiences.
- Draft, edit and publish social media content in coordination with internal stakeholders.
- Flag/manage/assist in response to questions that come in via social media channels.
- Develop and execute social media promotions tied to events, marketing campaigns and PR efforts.
- Test new social engagement tactics, analyze performance and report regularly on the growth of all social channels.
- Evaluate new and trending platforms to identify areas for strategic growth.
- Manage, monitor and engage several social media channels
- Drive engagement through interacting and responding to posts, comments, etc. across all applicable channels/groups, while ensuring adherence to reflect company brand and personalities
- Collaborating on cross promotional campaigns
How you will grab our attention:
- Ability to analyze social media and website metrics to report on business goals and results.
- Understanding of the differences between different social media platforms and their audiences.
- Creative, flexible, gritty and passionate social media expert who looks for ways to smartly experiment while collaborating with others.
- A track record of growing and engaging audiences in established and emerging social channels.
- Solid project management skills, editorial judgment and writing/editing expertise.
- Successfully manage complex, fast-moving and unexpected communications challenges.
- Creative, flexible, gritty and resourceful team player.
- Experience and/or understanding of the real estate market, including Commercial, a plus
- 3+ years of marketing, preferably in a fast-paced or startup environment.
- Social Media experience required.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Ease with Digital Applications
- Proficiency in social media publishing, listening and measurement tools and knowledge of link building for social tracking
- Proficiency in Sprout Social is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications and/or related field required
What eXp Realty provides:
- Robust Medical coverage, as well as Dental & Vision benefits
- Company provided equipment; laptop, monitor, headset
- FSA plan
- 401k with a 4% match
- Stock option grant
- Fully remote environment
- Amazing company culture
- And more…