Senior Associate or Partner Level Attorneys
Our client, a dynamic Nashville-based law firm, is looking to add to their growing office in the form of Sr. Associates and/or Partner-level attorneys.
Regardless of whether you have a book of business to bring over, our client is interested in speaking with Sr. Associates and Partners who are interested in growing their business in a team-oriented, collaborative office environment that lends itself to fluidity between practice groups, greater control and autonomy over staffing and rates, and no minimum billable requirements.
Looking to move with a small team or group? Not a problem. We’d love to speak with you, as well!
While we’re focusing mainly on Commercial Litigation attorneys, well-established transactional attorneys are encouraged to apply, as well.
Requirements for Commercial Litigation Attorney
- 5+ years of commercial litigation experience
- Experience practicing in the commercial litigation department of a large corporate law firm or with a commercial litigation boutique firm
- With, or without, established book of business
- Excellent academic credentials
- J.D. from accredited law school
- Licensed to practice law in Tennessee
- Outstanding references
Position Details of Commercial Litigation Attorney
- Type of role: Permanent
- Schedule: Full-time
- Location: Hybrid (Nashville, TN)
Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to work experience, qualifications, credentials, and location. In addition to salary, a competitive benefits package is also provided, including medical insurance, a retirement contribution match, and pension plan, among other benefits.
Latitude will not disclose your identity or propose you to prospective clients without your prior consent. Candidates selected for further consideration will be contacted.