Senior Compensation Program Manager
Who we are:
Shape a brighter financial future with us.
Together with our members, we’re changing the way people think about and interact with personal finance.
We’re a next-generation fintech company using innovative, mobile-first technology to help our nearly 3 million members reach their goals. The industry is going through an unprecedented transformation, and we’re at the forefront.
We’re proud to come to work every day knowing that what we do has a direct impact on people’s lives, with our core values guiding us every step of the way. Join us to invest in yourself, your career, and the financial world.
SoFi is seeking a Senior Compensation Program Manager to join our Total Rewards team. This exciting opportunity will have end-to-end ownership of global compensation programs at SoFi and be responsible for concept through delivery. We’re looking for someone who is passionate about compensation and excited to make an impact on how compensation programs will attract, motivate and retain the best talent at SoFi. The ideal candidate will thrive in a fast-paced environment, be an agile learner, and have the capacity to lead cross-functional project teams.
What you’ll do:
- Lead compensation program design, budgeting and execution for multiple programs throughout the year, including our Annual Global Compensation Review and Company Bonus Program
- Enhance our current program practices and strategy around base pay, bonus and equity to support company goals and deliver compelling value
- Manage and drive continuous improvement & automation in our internal processes and data infrastructure within Workday
- Work with Compensation Partners and key stakeholders to develop communications, training content, and resources & tools
- Conduct benchmarking and research to track compensation trends and best practices in the evolving future of work to assess competitiveness of our pay programs
What You’ll Need:
- Bachelor’s Degree (MBA a plus)
- 5+ years of experience in Compensation and Program Management, Workday experience a plus
- Outstanding execution and operational ability
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to manage cross-functional partners to accomplish projects and results
- Advanced proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint and Google Docs/Sheets/Slides, comfortable with analyzing large amounts of data
- Team player with a can do attitude – must be able to build and maintain relationships with Compensation, Finance, and People Team
Why you’ll love working here:
- Competitive salary packages and bonuses
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and life insurance benefits
- Generous vacation and holidays
- Paid parental leave for eligible employees
- 401(k) and education on retirement planning
- Tuition reimbursement on approved programs
- Monthly contribution up to $200 to help you pay off your student loans
- Great health & well-being benefits including: telehealth parental support, subsidized gym program
- Employer paid lunch program (except for remote employees)
- Fully stocked kitchen (snacks and drinks)