Senior Manager - Supply Chain Finance
The Senior Manager, Supply Chain Finance is responsible for supporting our CSCO in the global expansion of our quickly scaling supply chain. You will be a key partner for the Supply Chain Team in driving the annual budgeting processes, tracking performance, updating forecasts, and preparing materials to communicate business results to executive leadership.
The Strategic Finance Supply Chain Team also helps to lead long-range financial planning and executes financial support for major strategic initiatives.
The Senior Manager, Supply Chain Finance role at Athletic Greens requires someone who is highly analytical, detail-oriented and excited to work in a high-growth, dynamic environment. This role will report to our Director of Finance and collaborate closely with our Operations leadership team. The candidate will partner within all levels and areas of the Finance team as well as with various operational business partners across the company.
This role will provide financial insights to support a wide-range of Supply Chain initiatives including RFP negotiations, product cost optimization, sourcing initiatives, new methods of manufacturing, and raw goods procurement .
This role will also be overseeing the evaluation of business performance and other key analyses (e.g., business cases, dashboards) that are strategic and of high importance to the Operations leadership team. The ideal candidate will be based in the US, have a passion for health and wellness and will be intrinsically motivated as this role is 100% remote.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Closely collaborate with the Director of Finance, Operations Leadership team and functional leaders to provide strategic analysis, insights, reporting, and analytics that influence business decision-making.
- Own and optimize Cost of Goods sold and Inventory in the corporate financial model (P&L, Balance Sheet, Cash Flow) and perform scenario planning.
- Lead direct reports to drive the Supply Chain financial planning process.
- Work closely with our Accounting team and in NetSuite to support the monthly rolling forecasting process.
- Own the budgeting, forecasting and financial planning cycles that drive our strategy in key areas such as, inbound/outbound shipping, product costs, supply acquisition, and other gross margin initiatives.
- Develop and deliver robust, consistent and accurate analysis of supply chain performance using KPI dashboards and non-financial data to highlight performance.
- Establish and manage processes for project prioritization, including business case development, capital planning and monthly business reviews.
- Prepare monthly variance analysis and deep dive reviews to improve the accuracy of our forecasting.
- Support the quantification of risks and opportunities to our Supply chain including product costs, packaging, inbound/outbound freight, and inventory supply.
- Contribute to the development of standardized best practices.
- Advocate for the Finance team within our operations team for such needs as process and systems improvements, data integrity and timelines.
- Proactively research and resolve financial inquiries, issues and ad-hoc requests as needed.
- Look to automate, streamline and constantly improve all FP&A processes.
- Support the Operations team as needed with ad-hoc analysis.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- 8 – 10 years of experience in FP&A and/or business intelligence roles. Supply Chain experience required.
- Experience building complex financial models from the ground up.
- Intellectual curiosity and ability to switch gears in a dynamic environment.
- Able to work with large amounts of data and detail without losing sight of the big picture.
- Understanding of US GAAP and financial reporting across all three statements, including key drivers of working capital.
- Excited to be part of a growing function in a startup environment and comfortable working in a remote setting.
- Strong time-management and people skills, flexibility, and multitasking ability.
- You are knowledgeable in all things MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint), Google Suite and preferably have experience using ERPs (i.e. NetSuite) and FP&A tools (i.e. Anaplan, Workday Adaptive Planning).
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
- Impeccable analytical and organizational skills.
- You have a no-compromises approach to the quality of your work and are a team player.
- Ability to work closely with the leadership team.
- Experience with consumer products in e-commerce, direct-to-consumer and/or CPG required and international exposure is highly preferred.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- A 100% remote working environment, which has been implemented from day one.
- An immensely strong company culture that is enforced through the hiring process ensures values alignment and a highly collaborative team.
- 90% premium coverage for top medical, dental and vision plans.
- Employer paid short-term disability and life insurance.
- A mission-driven approach to each and everything that we do, with an overall goal to significantly improve our customer’s health and wellness.
- Paid maternity and paternity leave to allow you to spend time with your new family.
- A monthly fitness class credit to support you on your health and fitness journey.
- Annual company-wide retreats and quarterly department-wide meet-ups (COVID permitting).
- A 401k plan with company-matching because life is an opportunity and we care about your future.
- Paid holidays and an unlimited vacation policy to ensure you have a healthy work-life balance.
- The opportunity to work with passionate, high-growth, business-minded colleagues.
- A brand new company laptop and a generous home-office budget so you can work your best.
- Access to Athletic Greens product and swag items.