Field Chief Technology Officer
Redapt Inc. is a pioneering world-class data center infrastructure integrator, technology engineering firm, and cloud services provider. Our teams focus on delivering innovative solutions and services that power our customers’ most demanding applications and enable them to extract powerful insights from data that drive true business value.
As a Field Chief Technology Officer (Field CTO) on our team, we’re looking for you to help solve challenges and drive innovation around cutting-edge solutions for web applications, IoT, Edge Computing, Big Data, AI/ML, and containerized workloads based on Multi-Cloud Platforms.
Your primary role as a Field CTO is to assist the sales and the professional services team with hands-on architectural leadership and mentoring our professional services teams, be a close collaborator to ensure that we deliver high-quality, robust, and scalable solutions.
You will be a thought-leader, with real work experience working at or with Fortune 1000 Enterprise companies and you have previous knowledge and expertise in the Telco vertical.
- You should possess practical experience with digital transformation and building/moving large applications and data sets to and from the cloud.
- Ideally you were a former industry MD, CTO, CIO, or in a senior technical position with solid business fundamentals. You will be required to collaborate across multiple segments with varying stakeholders.
- From a technology perspective, you should be able to comprehend and articulate technical concepts and architectures to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- We believe an ideal candidate has extensive experience working with functional business owners to deliver critical platforms, a strong understanding of Big Data and analytics, experience guiding delivery teams in the implementation of quality software solutions, and exceptional communication skills.
If you are passionate about designing modern cloud services for strategic customers at the forefront of technology, you’ve come to the right place!
- Provide technical leadership to Sr level leadership to C Suite level business and technology stakeholders and Redapt stakeholders
- Understand the long term business objectives and suggest technical strategies to meet those objectives by introducing innovation through strategy and execution.
- Be an evangelist of the architecture blueprints to mobilize our customers to build solutions that meet our customers’ needs
- Be responsive and decisive on adjusting architecture, market conditions and as technologies evolve
- Support the development and delivery team to translate the technical architecture into a design
- Work closely with Sales and professional services teams
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering or related field
- 10+ years of experience in software architecture, application development and micro-services
- 5+ years in cloud modernizations solutions including greenfield development projects
- You have a background the FinServ and/or FinTech verticals
- Prior experience in a Consulting or working at an enterprise client is preferred
- Experience leading the execution of highly technical engagements including building Proof of Concepts, re-engineering applications and delivery
- Prior experience in Digital Transformation is preferred
- Prior experience working in FinTech vertical is preferred.
- Hands-on experience in a customer-facing or pre-sales engineering capacity
- Excellent knowledge of software development methodologies, cloud-native application architecture (e.g. PaaS, Serverless, API Management), mobile and DevOps processes
- Thorough understanding of relational database design including OLAP, Azure SQL Data Warehousing or BigQuery
- Hands-on experience with NoSQL databases such as Hadoop, Apache Spark, MapReduce or MongoDB
Redapt helps companies accelerate their business through innovation. Leveraging AI, machine learning, IoT, modern applications, and infrastructure, we create hybrid and multi-cloud solutions tailored to the way your teams work. By embracing intelligent cloud technologies, your people can create new experiences for customers and prospects, multiply efficiencies, and uncover competitive advantages. Not just another vendor, Redapt partnerships run deep to unleash innovation and explore new digital heights. Modernize. Innovate. Differentiate.