Senior Domain Architect
- Lead as a domain expert in HashiCorp hybrid/multi-cloud solutions.
- Work closely with the Implementation Services organization to help identify current gaps and pain points in current service offerings.
- Help manage the services portfolio with a business mindset as well as understanding the pipeline and health of the services.
- Enable the Implementation Services organization as well as the Partner community.
- Create and provide the tools, training, and documentation required to deliver all services relevant to HashiCorp’s commercial Terraform offerings.
- Collaborate with Product Marketing to identify next generation functionality related to Services
- Maintain and iterate on Fast Track and Accelerator programs.
- Create and Maintain Lab environments related to Services Enablement / Instructor Led Training
- Operations and Maintenance for Labs.
- Enhancements or Updates.
- New Course Creation.
- Lead services enablement sessions with Strategic Partner sales, Partner technical overlay teams, and HashiCorp Sales Teams.
- Lead services enablement strategies with Strategic partners to create a force multiplying effect for the HashiCorp Sales teams.
- Responsible for coordinating training plan development for the Strategic partner community including enablement, technical discovery, technical value proposition, and architectural guidance
- Ability to provide expert guidance on operations excellence with strong skill sets in infrastructure architecture, cloud, IT operations, security, and development technologies and processes
- Establish and maintain a deep understanding of the overall HashiCorp technology portfolio and the competitive landscape
- Help foster an environment for ongoing strategic partner success
- 4+ years experience or equivalent experience in creating and developing services or working within a services organization
- Expert knowledge of HashiCorp Terraform as well as the Terraform commercial offerings
- B.S. degree in an engineering or similar program from an accredited college / university preferred or equivalent experience
- Proficiency in understanding concepts and technologies in DevOps, IT operations, security, cloud, microservices, containers, and scheduling platforms
- Proficiency and/or knowledge of existing HashiCorp tools such as Vagrant, Packer, Terraform, Consul, Nomad, Vault and others
- Experience with implementing software products or solutions to large and dynamic enterprise companies
- Ability to work well in a highly dynamic / team environment that focuses on providing above industry standard customer service
- Ability to provide constructive criticism in a productive and positive manner
- Domestic and occasionally international travel required