Demand Generation Director
The Demand Generation Director will be responsible to develop, manage and support revenue-generating demand generation initiatives. You are a strategic, data-centric leader with an experimental mindset and hands-on experience in running demand generation campaigns.
Use data and sound judgment to develop, optimize and scale performing campaigns and retire underperforming campaigns. You will work closely with sales teams and marketing teams to develop and constantly iterate demand gen campaigns to generate quality and quantity of leads to meet the pipeline needs of the business.
You will be responsible to develop budget plans and manage budgets to generate leads to meet the business needs. This position will develop website tracking and lead optimization flows while working with the marketing team on content to improve and enhance campaigns.
What You’ll Do
- Own the strategy, program execution, and optimization of all inbound demand gen initiatives
- Develop and manage all demand gen campaigns across all paid acquisition channels (Paid search, display, and Social) to generate qualifying leads to meet the business needs and targets
- Develop and own KPI, tracking, segmentation, ROI metrics to assess the effectiveness of spend and pipeline generation. Evaluate field marketing activities and optimize for conversions
- Lead strategic development of omnichannel inbound lead sourcing and end-to-end lead funnel journey. Leverage insights into sales, marketing, and client lifecycle to offer advice on efficient processes and tool improvement
- Work closely with team leads in field marketing, content marketing, and marketing leadership to incorporate other lead-generating tactics into the demand gen mix and monitor all channels closely for optimized planning & performance
- Ongoing pipeline & team analysis to ensure peak pipeline operation and troubleshoot gaps/blocks to a healthy velocity from MQL to sale.
- Manage SEO and SEM campaigns for reach, conversion, and content downloads
- Partner closely with sales to help develop end-end lead management campaigns to drive pipeline through quality lead generation and conversion strategies
- Strong analytic skill with demonstrated ability to process and synthesize data to make strategic decisions. Establish a culture of testing and experimentation while driving a long term strategy
- Deep understanding and integration knowledge of connecting various demand gen tools to develop scalable funnel optimization process and website automation
- Partner with sales to develop strategies to manage SDR targets and funnel optimization
- Manage dashboards and tracking of lead gen KPI and provide access to the business
- Help develop lead gen scoring algorithm and work toward conversion and close rate optimization
What You’ll Bring
- 8+ years of B2B experience in a demand generation/marketing function
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Strong systems/tools background – GA, website optimization, Drift, Demandbase, Salesloft, Unbounce, Klipfolio, Salesforce, Marketo, WordPress, webinar tools, Wistia, and similar tools
- Design experience is valuable
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a high-growth environment. Strong business and financial acumen. Demonstrated leadership and collaboration skills to drive optimal business performance and own the overall outcome of demand gen programs
- Strong communication skills and a proven ability to influence matrix teams, manage internal resources, and support leadership needs.
Our Core Values:
- Customer Love — When the customer wins, we win
- One Tribe — United and strong, on a single mission together
- Speak the Truth — Feedback is a gift – we all improve faster this way
- Make it Simpler — Apply it to everything we do
- Hungerness — Feel it, follow it – be relentless about our success