Senior Product Designer
Athletic Greens is seeking a Senior Product Designer to define and deliver a best-in-class digital experience to our growing community of daily drinkers. In this unique role, you’ll be primarily focused on retention, playing an integral part in defining and shaping the strategy and experience for our members in close partnership with Product, Engineering, Marketing and Leadership.
The ideal candidate is a resourceful self-starter with a passion for developing design solutions driven by real customer insights, data and research. You’ll help ensure that we’re developing a consistent and holistic digital ecosystem for our members through your extensive experience in interface design and building design systems.
As Sr. Product Designer, you’ll be an integral part of growing the Product Design discipline at Athletic Greens, inspiring team members and cross-functional partners by executing elegant, intuitive UX flows that resonate with our members and advance the digital product for Athletic Greens.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Develop a deep understanding of our customers, and champion their needs based on understanding qualitative and quantitative data.
- Create experiences that bridge the gap between physical and digital products through functional and beautiful design & interface.
- Define, test and spec features for our membership experience to solve key customer needs, deliver outsized value and ultimately drive loyalty & engagement.
- Apply both analytical thinking and creativity to solve complex problems.
- Be responsible for the full, agile design process from conception through launch, with an emphasis on testing and rapid iteration.
- Capture interactions and use cases through deliverables such as user flows, wireframes, and prototypes.
- Thoughtfully communicate your design solutions and rationale to build alignment with peers and stakeholders.
- Help build Product Design at Athletic Greens through collaboration and mentorship, promoting a culture of design excellence & customer centricity.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- 5+ years of experience as a Product Designer at a consumer-focused technology company.
- A design portfolio that demonstrates cutting-edge digital work, a deep understanding of user needs and unique approaches to problem solving.
- Passion for building smart, delightful & innovative solutions for users from the ground up.
- Expertise in developing information architecture, interaction models, flows, wireframes and visual designs across a range of platforms and devices.
- A well-organized and solutions-oriented work-ethic, with the ability to prioritize and focus on your own “UX Roadmap”.
- An iterative approach to product design (from low-fidelity explorations through to pixel-perfect detail).
- A focus on data, testing and research as an inherent part of the design process.
- Expertise in e-commerce & persona-focused design alongside product, engineering & cross-functional stakeholders.
- Thrives working in a fast-paced, highly-collaborative environment and the agile software development process.
- Proficiency with Product Design and prototyping tools such as: Sketch, Figma, Axure, etc.
- Passion and curiosity, courage to ask questions!
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- A 100% remote working environment, which has been implemented from day one.
- An immensely strong company culture that is enforced through the hiring process ensures values alignment and a highly collaborative team.
- 90% premium coverage for top medical, dental and vision plans.
- Employer-paid short-term disability and life insurance.
- A mission-driven approach to each and everything that we do, with an overall goal to significantly improve our customer’s health and wellness.
- Paid maternity and paternity leave to allow you to spend time with your new family.
- A monthly fitness class credit to support you on your health and fitness journey.
- Annual company-wide retreats and quarterly department-wide meet-ups (COVID permitting).
- A 401k plan with company-matching because life is an opportunity and we care about your future.
- Paid holidays and an unlimited vacation policy to ensure you have a healthy work-life balance.
- The opportunity to work with passionate, high-growth, business-minded colleagues.
- A brand new company laptop and a generous home-office budget so you can work your best.
- Access to Athletic Greens product and swag items.