Senior Recruiting System Implementation Specialist
Our Recruiting Operations & Enablement systems team is responsible for recruiting systems and tools that enable recruiters, hiring managers and interviewers with the information, savvy, skills and tools they need to have values-based recruitment interactions that are highly valuable to both Elastic, and candidates applying for our roles.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Primarily own responsibility for the configuration, maintenance, security, integration, testing and process documentation of recruiting tools & systems
- Assist in creating detailed system integration specifications, field mapping, and system process design and documentation
- Run system security, user access and permissions, system reporting, and other routine elements of the Recruiting systems
- Implements system requirements by defining and analyzing system problems; designing and testing solutions
- Ensures operation by training client personnel and providing support.
- Partner with broader team to deliver process and system enhancements to improve the overall experience of the end user
- Connect with our internal team members to understand and manage the business problems they are solving and translate those into solutions
- Provide support to end user by providing troubleshooting, issue remediation, technology request assistance and critical issue management
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with vendors, consultants project teams, business SMEs and other involved parties to address support and project activities
What You Bring Along:
- A love of fast-paced and dynamic environments and the ability to thrive in ambiguity!
- A strong interest in solving complex problems.
- The intellectual curiosity to see beyond what the customers want and deliver what they need.
- A proficiency in optimizing processes and programs with a keen understanding of the balance between structure and flexibility.
And some of the basics:
- 3+ years of ATS experience as an analyst or administrator responsible for configuration, testing, and application support
- Experience working with Workday (ideally Workday & Greenhouse integrations)
- Experience handling at least 2 HR system implementations, with a clear understanding of database structures and data integrity
- Experience working in a global organization
- Strategic, critical thinker with a penchant for problem solving
- Ability to build effective work relationships at all levels of the organization, influence behavior, and lead change
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- High degree of integrity; ability to exercise confidentiality and neutrality in complex and sensitive situations
- A sense of humor and ability to roll with the punches definitely a plus!