Senior UX Researcher - Platform
What You’ll Do
As a Senior Researcher, you will embed in the Platform team and empower your peers across Design, Product Management, and Engineering with insights, learning resources, and support to deliver the best user experience possible. You will own and support research programs at different scales and support our R+D teams in making evidence-based product and design decisions.
You will leverage your understanding of how discovery fits into the product development life cycle across multiple stages and at different levels of product maturity, to activate insights and learnings and inspire action and change across various teams and stakeholders.
Your Roadmap to Success
- You will build a deep understanding of HashiCorp’s R+D organization and the current state of Research & Insights through your own discovery process.
- Build relationships and start working closely with your Product, Design, and Engineering peers to identify their decision-making needs and start supporting them through discovery and research activities.
- Collaborate with them to identify and map out problem spaces to explore and opportunities to pursue to support business goals and user needs.
- You will successfully close out your first 60-days with a plan to deliver.
- Work with your team to prioritize, gain consensus around, and start research initiatives to help answer questions, explore problem spaces, stress-test opportunities, and evaluate solution-decisions.
- By the end of your first 90-days, you should be co-owning the initiatives and helping the team act on learnings that drive business goals and support user needs.
- Own end-to-end research initiatives and contribute to broad foundational research programs.
- Partner with the Director and your peers to help identify and initiate strategic research initiatives.
- Establish close partnerships with stakeholders across the organization and your research will have influence product and design decisions.
- A continuous thread in your work will be helping us nurture a culture of learning within all our teams.