Agent Billing Counselor
Who is eXp?
Doing the audacious is part of eXp Realty’s DNA. We are a company that rewards creative minds who can offer bold solutions, where opinions matter, anything is possible and the outcome can be revolutionary. As a global full-service real estate brokerage utilizing a 3-D, fully immersive, cloud office environment, offering 24/7 access to collaborative tools & training, eXp has broken the traditional mold of real estate. We are doing big things. Come join us!
What you will do:
The agent billing coordinator’s primary responsibility is to effectuate and maintain low receivable totals through assertive yet courteous collection measures on outstanding Agent billing invoices.
How you will make an impact:
- Confident and professional phone skills to collect past due Agent billing invoices.
- Maintain proper documentation of all collection efforts.
- Navigate and effectively work a sizable portfolio by implementing a variety of communication mediums.
- Communicate with outside groups including Brokers and Agents as well as various internal departments on status of collections
- Adhere to departmental policies & procedures, providing feedback for improvement
- Consistently meet or exceed independent and departmental goals
- Contribute towards process improvements.
How you will grab our attention:
- 2-3 years of hands-on experience in asset management and/or collections
- Knowledge of real estate transactions
- Exceptional ability to work independently as well as within a team environment.
- Consistently exercise sound judgment, understanding and empathy in all attempts to collect.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Experience with Google Suite strongly preferred
- Ability to pick up on new technology
- Excellent customer service and communication skills required
- High School Diploma/GED required
- Associates degree in relevant field preferred (Accepting years of experience in lieu of degree)
What eXp Realty provides:
- Robust Medical coverage, as well as Dental & Vision benefits
- Company provided equipment; laptop, monitor, headset
- FSA plan
- 401k with a 4% match
- Stock option grant
- Fully remote environment
- Amazing company culture
- And more…