Cloud Integration Engineer
We are seeking a Cloud Integration Engineer who shares our vision of bringing the power of technology to our internal teams at Pluralsight! We are looking for an experienced professional to help integrate our many SaaS systems that are crucial to our company operationally completing their goals.
You will join the Business Technology Architecture team and assist in all phases of building integrations including: requirements gathering, configuration, code development, testing and deployment.
Who you’re committed to being:
- Responsible for developing integrations focused on data quality, data integrity, and scalability.
- Eager to take responsibility, accountability and ownership of systems and processes,
- Able to adopt new technologies and willingness to self-learn those technologies quickly.
- A partner with product managers and business analysts in producing solutions to business problems
- Support focused. Provide high-quality and timely support to end users.
What you’ll own:
- The translation of business requirements into technical design specifications for system integration services.
- The design, development, implementation and maintenance of integration applications using a variety of languages and technologies.
- The preparation and presentation of clear technical analysis.
- Continue to build on technical and business knowledge. Seek out innovations in process improvement, better utilization of resources, product enhancements, improved communications and faster issue resolution.
- Manage all aspects of defining and building integrations including requirement gathering, design, build, test, release and support.
Experience you’ll need:
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in IT applications, with an emphasis on Integration Development and Support.
- Experience with MuleSoft and cloud applications like Salesforce.com, Workday, Coupa, or NetSuite.
- Experience in a complex enterprise application environment with integrations and customizations to support multiple business processes.
- Demonstrated ability to be both a great teammate but also work independently when needed.
- Experience with Jira and Confluence preferred
- Strong knowledge of API technology.
- Strong understanding of relational databases.
- Experience integrating cloud-based enterprise applications via real-time, batch, sync/async, ETL.
- Strong verbal/written communication and data presentation skills, including an ability to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams