Front-End Software Engineer
Our Ideal Teammate:
…is, passionate about their work and has high code-quality standards. They are self-motivated but enjoy collaborating closely with their team. Solving complex problems with user and data-centric solutions should be second nature along with protecting the integrity of their work by writing exhaustive unit tests. We are flexible and able to quickly adapt on our team, and are looking for the same in our new teammate.
- Implement rich user interfaces with a variety of reactive web frameworks
- Maintain the web app’s data layer
- Continuous maintenance and performance tuning of our application
- 3+ years working with browsers (JS, Web APIs, HTML, CSS)
- General software engineering knowledge (data structures, OOP, functional programming, and the like)
- Experience writing unit tests
- Enjoys working on a process-oriented team
- Experience working in a large codebase
- Comfortable working with reactive web frameworks like React, Ember, Angular, Vue, etc.
- Critical thinker with empathy for the end-user
- Strong QA, PR / Code Review skills
Nice to Have Qualifications:
- Strong CSS and UI Design skills
- Enjoys beautifying and fine-tuning User Interfaces
- Experience working with CI/CD Pipelines and dev ops automation
- Experience working with Ember.js
- Experience working with Agile and Scrum teams
- Collaborate on UI Design and Product Design
- Work with a great remote-first company
- Support an amazing, disruptive CDP product
- Take turns leading projects for the team
- Design APIs with teammates
- Design and build custom charts using Nivo and D3
You will be working on a small, agile team of talented and passionate engineers. Each individual is given a lot of freedom and responsibility day to day. Projects at Lytics are open-ended problem statements that are solved and implemented by the same people.
We are serious about testing and automation which you will get to take advantage of from day one. Continuous integration and continuous delivery ensure we always deploy high-quality releases we can iterate on.
Transparency and communication around projects is key to our team. We use Github as our primary tool for source control, code review, issue tracking, project planning, and the conversations happening around those things. For everything else, there is Slack.
We value the developer community and believe software is better in general if great minds are sharing.
Why Work at Lytics?
You will be working in a company with tons of talent, that is in a rapidly growing space with plenty of opportunity. Since we are not a large company you will be able to learn everyone’s name, and knowledge transfers quickly across the entire company.
In addition, the Lytics team is professional, open with sharing ideas and leadership is more than ready to help provide guidance on making you successful.
At Lytics, we recruit and reward employees based on performance and capability, regardless of race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, educational background, national origin, religion, or physical ability.
We are committed to taking care of our team, and along with providing a competitive salary and great benefits for employees and their families, we are dedicated to making sure there are a variety of methods for staff to grow their skills and further their careers.
Benefits include affordable health insurance, 401K Match, flexible PTO, stock options, paid parental leave, remote work connectivity benefits, life insurance and disability plans.