IT Project Manager
Who is eXp?
Doing the audacious is part of eXp Realty’s DNA. We are a company that rewards creative minds who can offer bold solutions, where opinions matter, anything is possible and the outcome can be revolutionary. As a global full-service real estate brokerage utilizing a 3-D, fully immersive, cloud office environment, offering 24/7 access to collaborative tools & training, eXp has broken the traditional mold of real estate. We are doing big things. Come join us!
What you will do:
As a Project Manager, you will manage multiple, concurrent, company-wide projects. These projects will be a blend of Product, Technology and Business projects. You will interact with various business units and all levels of the organization. You will utilize your unique blend of skills to drive assigned projects to successful completion by working with and overseeing the project tasks of various cross-functional groups that contribute to the delivery of the objectives and goals. Your goals will include ensuring they are delivered on time, on budget, and to agreed quality standards.
You will act as a mentor and support our Innovation and Business Teams in developing optimized high-quality deliverables. You will be part of an agile culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued.
In this role, your work will directly impact internal and external user’s day-to-day productivity. You must be able to balance the desired system “elegance” against the needs for rapid delivery.
Your focus will be:
- Assist in the idea-intake process and shepherding ideas through request processing
- Manage day-to-day operational aspects of projects, including scope, timeline, budget & quality to achieve project milestones and goals
- Hold regular meetings with stakeholders for transparency and to communicate the status of ongoing projects
How you will make an impact:
- Coordinate and communicate with cross-functional teams to ensure a successful delivery/launch
- Effectively manage and communicate project status, risks, issues and opportunities to stakeholders in a clear and concise fashion
- Identify and manage project risks, issues, changes and collaborate with the project team to define and execute a mitigation plan
- Continuously improve and provide feedback on PMO Project processes and templates.
- Coordinate with internal, third-party vendors or customers to successfully execute milestones and project goals
How you will grab our attention:
- Friendly and helpful demeanor
- 3+ years demonstrated experience in Project Management & leading cross-departmental efforts
- Demonstrated success in project delivery in a complex environment
- Competence with project management tools (i.e. Jira, Confluence, MS Project)
- Understanding of agile development methodologies
- Experience with web applications and mobile applications
- Strong interpersonal skills working with business and technical teams
- World-class facilitation and communication skills
- Strong organizational and process management skills
- Conflict resolution experience
- Able to set and manage priorities
- Ability to quickly come up to speed in dynamic, changing environments, including when you join a project midstream
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience in Information Technology, Computer Science, or Business Administration
What eXp Realty provides:
- Robust Medical coverage, as well as Dental & Vision benefits
- Company provided equipment; laptop, monitor, headset
- FSA plan
- 401k with a 4% match
- Stock option grant
- Fully remote environment
- Amazing company culture
- And more…