The Implementation Manager is a full-time position that demands a combination of strong project management, communication ad relationship building skills, self-management, critical thinking, and problem solving ability to ensure customer satisfaction.
Who you are:
- Serve as the primary project manager and technical expert for implementations of the Twistle
- Platform with clinical practices, service lines, and specialty teams. This involves managing customer expectations, documentation, timelines, deliverables, and support needs. The Implementation Manager is ultimately accountable for the successful implementation of the Twistle platform within customer organizations.
- Ensure all internal project management tools and information is kept up to date. Escalate any issues affecting implementations to the appropriate stakeholder for resolution and completion of the implementation.
- Work as part of the team that is responsible for client success, alongside Twistle Customer Success Managers and Twistle Sales.
- Coordinate and facilitate integration work between Twistle Engineering, third-party vendors, and customer IT/IS departments to fulfill customer requirements.
- Provide regular status reports to all stakeholders (customer and internal) to accurately communicate the implementation’s progress, including risks, issues, and required adjustments to the plan.
- Learn and maintain expert level knowledge of the Twistle platform, its use by customers, and the implementation process in order to provide optimal solutions and product configuration to customers.
- Use written and verbal communication remotely and/or in-person to gather customer’s requirements for their use of the Twistle platform. Throughout this process, the Implementation Manager listens to and documents the customer’s needs while applying critical thinking methods to recommend optimal usage of the Twistle platform.
- Design, configure, and test all elements of the Twistle platform to address customer requirements. These activities require effective organizational skills, self-directed time management, great communication skills, and attention to detail in addition to technical expertise and product knowledge.
- Coordinate and conduct training of customer end-users on all applicable elements of the Twistle platform. These end-users may have administrative, clinical, and/or managerial roles within their organization, each with their own training needs.
- Work as a member of a team to continuously improve the implementation process to reduce unnecessary steps, redundant activities, and improve customer satisfaction.
- Participate as a stakeholder in product improvement activities such as meetings, interviews, and testing of proposed changes to the Twistle platform.
What you bring to the role:
- BA/BS in a related field (business, technology, communications, or healthcare).
- 2+ years experience and a proven record of technology project management success in an enterprise environment.
- Solid technical skills – expertise in business software packages as well as consumer tech, mobile apps, etc.