Senior Project Manager
This position is a Hybrid Role – Remote/Woodinville HQ – Some travel required as needed
Redapt Inc. is a pioneering world-class data center infrastructure integrator, technology engineering firm, and cloud services provider. Our teams focus on delivering innovative solutions and services that power our customers’ most demanding applications and enable them to extract powerful insights from data that drive true business value.
We’re looking for a Senior Project Manager, to work across multiple practices. You will be responsible for leading teams to deliver customer-facing project(s) that span across one or more business units. Responsibilities will include managing resources, schedules, budgets and adhering to quality and SDLC control guidelines of our PMO throughout the full systems/software development life cycle. This also includes management of issues, risks and project change requests to ensure successful and on-time project delivery.
This role is expected to contribute to process improvement initiatives as they relate to improving project delivery. Project management at Redapt is not just about following a process, it is about being proactive and engaged in driving the project forward. We are looking for someone who has the ability to collaborate with customers and develop strategies and solutions of high business value.
- Full project life cycle ownership: successful project delivery will include full implementation from initiation to deployment for one major or several minor initiatives simultaneously
- Project planning and management including; backlog prioritization, sprint schedule management and risk management
- Project reporting including: providing status reporting regarding project milestones, deliverable, dependencies, risks and issues, communicating across leadership, and reporting on project success criteria results, metrics, test and deployment management activities
- Stakeholder management including; managing customer expectations for project deliverables, status meetings, and change proposals
- Team management including; managing development team task assignments and holding team members accountable for commitments, coaching, mentoring, motivating and supervising project and program team
- Deepening the client relationship through actively identifying pre-sales conversations and future project opportunities.
- Working creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment demonstrating teamwork, innovation and excellence
- Participating in establishing practices, templates, policies, tools and partnerships to expand and mature the capabilities for the organization
- Monitoring, tracking and controlling outcomes to resolve issues, conflicts, dependencies and critical path deliverables
- 5+ years of technical project management. Excellent experience in SDLC Methodologies, Agile, SCRUM, SDLC / Waterfall
- 5+ years in leading delivery of Software Development projects
- Strong leadership, diplomatic and motivational skills including the ability to lead up, across and down multiple business and technology organizations
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment demonstrating teamwork, innovation and excellence
- Build and maintain relationships by engaging business leaders to establish credibility, solve problems, build consensus and achieve objectives
- Experience leading, motivating and managing various project and program team sizes, including internal and external resources, while holding team accountable for performance
- Proven ability to demonstrate a drive for results and accountability of business needs
- Interpersonal skills to influence and spur change, facilitate and enhance performance within a cross – functional environment
- Able to clearly articulate concepts to people with varying technical background
- Strong organization skills and an ability to manage competing demands
- Listening and analytical skills to objectively evaluate and escalate complex project risks and issues
Additional, you will showcase the following:
- Experience with cloud technologies, including Microsoft Azure (or related) is required.
- Familiarity with .NET: development (Visual Studio) QA tooling (ADO) and sprint setup (ADO)
- 5+ years of experience working with business stakeholders within a cross-functional matrix environment
- 3+ years of previous experience with gathering requirements from the client / business and documentation
- 5+ years of experience with full product lifecycle with understanding of development lifecycle and various technology methodologies that support that lifecycle
Redapt helps companies accelerate their business through innovation. Leveraging AI, machine learning, IoT, modern applications, and infrastructure, we create hybrid and multi-cloud solutions tailored to the way your teams work. By embracing intelligent cloud technologies, your people can create new experiences for customers and prospects, multiply efficiencies, and uncover competitive advantages. Not just another vendor, Redapt partnerships run deep to unleash innovation and explore new digital heights. Modernize. Innovate. Differentiate.