The Manager, Financial Planning & Analysis works closely with the CFO and Controller while providing proactive, hands-on leadership to the General Ledger department, and carries out organizational strategy regarding financial reporting, budgeting, and forecasting.
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement
To keep our colleagues, members, and communities safe, OCHIN requires all employees—including remote employees, contractors, interns, and new hires—to be vaccinated with a COVID-19 vaccine, as supported by state and federal public health officials, as a condition of employment. All new hires are required to provide proof of full vaccination or receive approval for a medical or religious exemption before their hire date.
- Managing the General Ledger Accounting group and Financial Analyst.
- Working with the CFO and Controller to create the annual budget and corresponding supporting documentation.
- Work with the Controller to create monthly financial statements, management discussion and analysis, and monthly dashboard.
- Overseeing budget and forecast analysis process to provide timely variance reporting.
- Maintaining 12-month and 3-year consolidated and business line forecasts.
- Maintaining and report on operational performance metrics.
- Overseeing and maintaining company Chart of Accounts (COA).
- Reviewing staff members’ JEs and reconciliations.
- Collaborating with Finance peers to build a solid foundation of core financial processes, tools, and reporting to support the future state of the company.
- Leading 1:1 meetings with direct reports at minimum monthly, and conducting performance evaluations annually.
- Supporting the management of department deliverables; providing leadership, guidance, and support to staff members through effective goal setting, performance management, and professional development.
- Work in coordination of HR to manage FTE position reporting.
- Completing ad-hoc reporting as needed.
- Other duties as needed to support OCHIN’s mission and goals.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or a related field
- Minimum of five (5) years of previous Finance or Accounting experience
- Minimum of one (3) year supervisory experience or leadership role
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Excel and other MS Office applications
- Strong understanding of the COA and GL architecture
- Previous Budget and Forecasting experience
- General knowledge of GAAP accounting principles