Senior Content Strategist
WHO IS EAGLEVIEW?
EagleView is a highly innovative technology company, that has been the leader in aerial imagery for the past 17 years! We use cutting-edge data analytics, machine learning, and AI to serve our clients in the insurance, energy, construction, real estate, and government markets. EagleView has been a “Best Place to Work” for more than five years running. Talk to a recruiter and discover why!
EagleView’s Construction and Solar team are seeking a collaborative, hands-on content professional to provide data-driven strategy and insights that continuously improve the performance of outbound content aimed at creating demand.
The role requires the ability to drive content projects from initial strategy through to implementation and post-launch optimization. The successful candidate will audit, research, experiment, plan and deliver the development and production of engaging demand creation content for the construction and solar BU.
- Drive global projects, owning planning, implementation, and delivery, for multiple projects simultaneously
- Own creation and socialization of content calendar by channel
- Learn and understand data resources and know-how, when, and which to use
- Use data measurement, user research, benchmarking, and content audits to identify high-impact improvement opportunities across all content areas
- Perform and assist others in performing in-depth evaluation and identification of the root cause of key content issues
- Develop and continuously interpret metrics that assess the efficacy of content
- Make recommendations for new metrics, techniques, and strategies to improve content targeting and measurement
- Communicate complex analysis and insights to senior stakeholders, both verbally and in writing
- Think creatively to solve problems and drive innovation
Skills & Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field or 5+ years of related professional experience
- Significant experience creating and editing content
- Qualitative and quantitative experience using data measurement and metrics to validate assumptions and develop business cases
- Project management experience in the web, IT, or content industry
- Experience working with a CMS platform
- Intermediate HTML and/or XML skills
- Experience with multivariate A/B testing
- SEO Expertise