Senior DevOps Manager
The DevOps team at Prime Trust partners with Engineering teams to enhance developer velocity and productivity. The DevOps team also partners with Security to maintain and operate trusted infrastructure services. We are a growing team and are looking for an experienced manager to lead our DevOps Team.
- Do you have the passion for building tools and services that delight your customers?
- Do you have experience with automating, SDLC, building CI/CD pipelines, and an appetite for making them reliable, efficient and secure?
- If so, you might be a great fit for the Prime Trust DevOps Team!
We are a highly professional and friendly team that enjoys working together in a collaborative environment. We loathe technical debt, and toil, and seek to have tooling and systems in place that ease the burden for everyone. We want to maximize team knowledge and professional growth by having time to do research and find ways to continually improve our areas of responsibility.
Experience & Requirements:
- Proven track record in leading diverse team(s), instilling excellence, and delivering results via continuous improvement mindset
- 5 + years experience in DevOps Engineering or similar software engineering role with focus on Cloud Infrastructure (AWS preferred) and Infrastructure-as-code (Terraform preferred)
- Proven experience in branching strategy, SDLC, and CI/CD pipelines (creating, optimization, troubleshooting, best practices)
- Be an example to others through demonstrated professionalism, discipline, humility, and collaboration
- A passion for making data driven decisions
- Containerization proficiency (Docker and Kubernetes)
- Proficiency in GitHub/GitOps, Argo (Workflows, events, etc)
- Experience with instrumentation, logging and alerting methods and best practices
- Champion the growth and development of the DevOps team. Lead by example, coach and mentor to help achieve career objectives and maximize productivity while maintaining healthy work-life balance
- Partner with the customer organizations to identify opportunities and execute roadmaps to gain trust and credibility
- Develop strategies for automation and procedural enhancements to make the SDLC as efficient and reliable as possible
- Instill agile & scrum practices to assert focus, accountability, and consistency to increase quality and velocity
- Own OKR’s including financial goals, Identify, track and report on critical KPIs
- Actively participate in Incident and Problem Management
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, or related field is required