Business Development Manager
Seeking a business development enthusiast who has the ability to seamlessly manage both an inbound and outbound funnel and who has acute understanding of varying sales cycles. Experience in selling ISV partnerships & software a plus.
Who You Are:
You are engaging, allow for conversations to take a beat, and understand the urgency in building relationships by being a persuasive problem solver who brings unwavering value to every interaction. You are impassioned by the business development process, in love with solving for “x” and believe that growth is a constant.
You have experience in bringing innovation to interesting prospective partners with the goal of becoming an extension of a client’s team. You are motivated, organized, and have a strong autonomous remote work ethic.
Who HiringThing is:
We are a cloud-based software company that helps companies post jobs online, manage applicants, and hire great employees. We’ve been in business since 2012 and are growing rapidly. We are a technology-first team dedicated to building the greatest recruiting software available.
Our company is fully remote with no physical office. We keep in touch via Slack and regular video conferences. We hire experts and trust people to get the job done. You will be encouraged to grow into your role and own your work.
You will have the opportunity to take on leadership positions managing your own verticals as we continue to grow the Business Development team.
- You will be responsible for working to develop relationships and understand the critical business strategies of new prospects.
- You will be surrounded by a team of subject matter experts and will be responsible for knowing when to bring them in to help create and execute a solution to support a prospect’s business objectives.
- You will need to become a product expert and be able to demo our solution in a way that brings value and logic to prospective clients.
- You will need keen deciphering skills to ensure a mutual fit between HiringThing and potential partners.
- You will be responsible for helping drive growth targets on both an individual and company level by actively seeking business opportunities and mutually beneficial partnerships.
- Be creative, find solutions, stay organized and engaged.
- Manage multiple short-term and long-term opportunities simultaneously.
- Keep accurate records of prospect interactions using defined methods and tools.
- Participate in weekly team meetings, bringing your best self to the table.
- Ability to prioritize, manage time effectively and follow through on tasks/responsibilities
- We provide the tools and technology to discover and connect with decision-makers; it’s your job to find, develop, and convert leads into opportunities and closed sales.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in strategic, outbound business development.
- Demonstrable sales success through prospecting.
- Strong presentation skills with an understanding of the importance of telling a story.
- Experience with a broad range of sales cycles (three to six to twelve months).
- Ability to communicate effectively and efficiently in a 100% remote environment.
- Proficiency with web, SaaS, and mobile applications is a plus.
- Interest in the hiring journey and passion for working with SMBs.
- Possess an unmatched sense of urgency.
- Tremendously organized for the sake of progress and numerical accountability.
- 401(k) plan with regular and Roth options available + employer match
- $100/month telecom reimbursement
- Up to $50/month fitness reimbursement
- Participation in Employee Stock Option Plan
- Comprehensive benefits offered to eligible employees
- Unlimited PTO policy
- 9 annual paid holidays
- Fully Remote Position