DevOps and Applications Engineer
This is a fully remote position. Candidates can work from anywhere in the US but must be available during regular business hours for internal and customer interactions. Candidates must be self-driven, disciplined, professional, and manage their time and tasks.
Roles and Responsibilities
You will be a DevOps and Applications Engineer supporting our flagship product – Syndeia. You will be collaborating with a team of highly qualified software engineers at Intercax. Specifically, your role includes but is not limited to:
- Supporting our customers in deploying and managing Syndeia
- Demonstrating and training our customers in using Syndeia to build their digital thread
- Automating the verification and deployment of our products as containers using CI/CD pipelines
- Deploying containerized applications using Kubernetes (K8s) clusters and Helm
- Working with customers via our helpdesk to resolve technical issues
- Providing general IT support to Intercax engineers
- Representing the company at international conferences/workshops to showcase our product
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelors/Masters degree in one of the following fields: Computer Science, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Industrial Engineering, or Systems Engineering from an accredited university
- US citizen or permanent resident (green card) holder
- 3+ years of experience in containerization using Docker, Docker Compose, Kubernetes (K8s), and Helm
- 3+ years of experience with CI/CD pipelines using Jenkins, Travis CI, Circle CI, GitHub Actions, and others
- 3+ years of experience in managing (install/upgrade/test) software applications in an IT environment
- 5+ years of experience with Linux and Windows Server environments, including configurations, scans, and setups for enhanced cybersecurity. This includes both on-premise and cloud environments, e.g. AWS, Azure, GCP.
- Experience with the following technologies will be a bonus:
- Identity providers and protocols such as OAuth, SAML, CAC Cards, LDAP, X.509, and OpenID Connect
- Programming and scripting with languages such as Java, Groovy, Python in support of infrastructure automating and testing
- Query languages such as SQL, CQL, Gremlin, Cypher, GraphQL, and others.
- REST API automation and testing tools such as Postman, JMeter, and others
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and time management skills; ability to work in a fast-paced, delivery-oriented, and geographically distributed team environment
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Local candidate (Northern Georgia) preferred
Fast-paced, Flexible, Learning, and Customer-Focused Environment
- Opportunity to work with global customers with mission-critical enterprises in aerospace, automotive, transportation, healthcare, IoT, and other domains.
- Competitive pay package.
- Work on cutting-edge web technologies and build your skills. Learn more in a month than you may have in a year.
- Focus your creative energies on building cool stuff than unnecessary meetings or commutes.
- Fast-paced environment with a global team of experts to help you learn new technologies.
- Opportunity to work at regular working hours (US ET) for work-life balance.
- Opportunities to represent the company at international conferences/workshops and demonstrate products