Redapt Inc. is a pioneering world-class data center infrastructure integrator, technology engineering firm, and cloud services provider. Our teams focus on delivering innovative solutions and services that power our customers’ most demanding applications and enable them to extract powerful insights from data that drive true business value.
Redapt is looking for a self-motivated highly experienced DevOps Architect with deep experience in Kubernetes (managed and self hosted) and infrastructure solutions and services. The focus of this particular role is around Terraform Infrastructure as Code (IaC) area of Cloud Development, containers and DevOps. In this role, the qualified candidate will have experience in customer-facing consulting, leading teams in cloud solutions development and delivery. The qualified candidate is expected to possess cloud solution engineering skills as well as experience in building out architecture utilizing the latest in IaC technologies.
Cloud Focus: Azure | Infrastructure as Code – Terraform, IaaS, Network, Backup/DR and Security
- Lead requirements gathering, analysis and solution development for cloud-based DevOps solutions.
- Partner with project teams, functional architects, systems specialists and other technical resources.
- Lead and deliver projects, remotely, in a hands-on role driving cloud migration/adoption from inception to production.
- Assume responsibility for technical presentations, and technical deliverables.
- Mentor and provide technical oversight and guidance to implementation teams while working in a coordinated manner to deliver and deploy the designed architecture.
- Provide Cloud & Code thought leadership through publications and speaking engagements as needed
- Support the development and growth of Modern Data Center Practice / DevOps Team
- Experience implementing projects and services in an Infrastructure as Code environment, across multiple environments: Dev, Test, Prod, etc.
- Experience regarding Cloud IaaS services (i.e. Compute, networking, databases, storage, backup and archive, DR, security, monitoring, etc.)
- Experience collaborating with others and managing code in a DevOps infrastructure
- Proficient with PowerShell and/or Bash
- Experience with Jenkins, Ansible, Hashi Vault is a plus
- Experience with establishing technical strategy and architecture at an enterprise level
- Understanding network topologies, load balancing and segmentation
- Assessment and demonstration of new technologies; capacity planning; performance tuning
Experience leading Azure/Google Cloud project delivery, i.e. responsible for:
- Project deliverables
- Technical and architecture oversight
- Project delivery approach
- Delivery performance – working with delivery and PM teams
- Excellent communication, presentation, and leadership skills
- Experience leading and working with diverse geographically distributed teams
- Cluster Provisioning
- Helm Charts
- CICD Automation
- Service Mesh
Education and Experience:
- 5+ years of experience with demonstrated Cloud architecture projects and deployments
- 5+ years of experience with Cloud solutions, platforms, and technologies
- 3+ years of experience across the business development life cycle (i.e. Pre-Sales, Solution Architecture, Pricing, and Proposal Development)
- 2+ years of experience working with Kubernetes in production
- Must have extensive working experience with Microsoft/Google/AWS technologies
- Mid-level to Expert level experience with Terraform in Cloud Environments
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Electronics, Information Systems or related field, or equivalent experience
Additionally, you will showcase the following:
- Rancher Kubernetes Cluster Orchestration
- Google – Anthos Cluster Orchestration
- Working experience with HashiCorp Product Line
- Working experience with Azure, Google, AWS (IaaS)
- Experience with Kubernetes
- Mid-level expertise in MS Azure PaaS services
- General knowledge of Security, Authentication, MFA, Authorization, B2C, Data Privacy, Identity and Access Management (IAM), Cryptography / Key Management, Access Controls and Security Protocols a plus
- Working experience Azure AKS + Cloud Adoption Framework
- Working experience Kubernetes Service Meshing / Ingress Strategies
- Working experience Kubernetes in Air-Gapped environments
Redapt helps companies accelerate their business through innovation. Leveraging AI, machine learning, IoT, modern applications, and infrastructure, we create hybrid and multi-cloud solutions tailored to the way your teams work. By embracing intelligent cloud technologies, your people can create new experiences for customers and prospects, multiply efficiencies, and uncover competitive advantages. Not just another vendor, Redapt partnerships run deep to unleash innovation and explore new digital heights. Modernize. Innovate. Differentiate.