Revenue Operations Analyst
The Revenue Operations Analyst will primarily support the sales, marketing and customer success teams. They will monitor data flows between all systems, and help to automate and streamline processes for the teams involving tools such as Salesforce (CRM), Hubspot (MAP), Zoominfo, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, and LeanData.
They must be able to facilitate end to end change management efforts associated with any system implementation and clearly identify process risks and constraints and then take action to mitigate. They will be responsible for building out reports for demand generation all the way through to the opportunity funnel.
What You Will Do:
- Manage and oversee Salesforce and other sales and marketing systems.
- Learns and maintains workflows across sales and marketing systems.
- Develop reports and processes to continuously monitor data quality and integrity.
- Execute data migration/cleansing projects.
- Proactively identify and implement relevant operational improvements, enhancements, and system customizations that meet business requirements and are best practice.
- Gather business requirements from multiple teams and translate requirements into scalable solutions.
- Lead systems testing, training and documentation as it relates to sales and marketing tools and processes.
- Develop reports and dashboards to provide sales and marketing management visibility into data, metrics, and KPIs.
What We Are Looking For:
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Demonstrated experience in a similar role. 4 years of experience working in Sales or Marketing Operations, Data Analytics, or Business Operations.
- 4+ years Salesforce experience, including at least 2 as a Salesforce administrator.
- Experience with marketing automation, sales automation and/or customer success tool administration. Must be comfortable working with multiple systems and tools. Preferably Hubspot, Zoominfo, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, and LeanData.
- Track record of success in optimizing sales and marketing systems to improve performance.
- Knowledge of database hygiene and best practices.
- Outstanding analytical skills and meticulously organized with high attention to detail.
- Requires verbal and written communication skills.
Why Work at Lytics?
You will be working in a company with tons of talent, that is in a rapidly growing space with plenty of opportunity. Since we are not a large company you will be able to learn everyone’s name, and knowledge transfers quickly across the entire company.
In addition, the Lytics team is professional, open with sharing ideas and leadership is more than ready to help provide guidance on making you successful.
At Lytics, we recruit and reward employees based on performance and capability, regardless of race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, educational background, national origin, religion, or physical ability.
We are committed to taking care of our team, and along with providing a competitive salary and great benefits for employees and their families, we are dedicated to making sure there are a variety of methods for staff to grow their skills and further their careers.
Benefits include affordable health insurance, 401K Match, flexible PTO, stock options, paid parental leave, remote work connectivity benefits, life insurance and disability plans.